No PS3 Move for Medal of Honor
EA's new reboot of the Medal of Honor franchise is not set to jump on the PlayStation Move bandwagon.
EA LA's senior creative director, Richard Farrelly, told CVG that despite EA supporting Move to would be side-stepped in order to focus on the game's core mechanics.
Farrelly said: "We had a look at it, but we decided that it needed to have a meaningful application for us to use it - which it didn't this time. We rule out anything that risks feeling like a gimmick."
Military FPS fanatics need not worry as support for the PS3 Move will come in the form of SOCOM 4.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release