No PS3 Move for Medal of Honor
EA's new reboot of the Medal of Honor franchise is not set to jump on the PlayStation Move bandwagon.
EA LA's senior creative director, Richard Farrelly, told CVG that despite EA supporting Move to would be side-stepped in order to focus on the game's core mechanics.
Farrelly said: "We had a look at it, but we decided that it needed to have a meaningful application for us to use it - which it didn't this time. We rule out anything that risks feeling like a gimmick."
Military FPS fanatics need not worry as support for the PS3 Move will come in the form of SOCOM 4.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year