No PS3 Move for Medal of Honor
EA's new reboot of the Medal of Honor franchise is not set to jump on the PlayStation Move bandwagon.
EA LA's senior creative director, Richard Farrelly, told CVG that despite EA supporting Move to would be side-stepped in order to focus on the game's core mechanics.
Farrelly said: "We had a look at it, but we decided that it needed to have a meaningful application for us to use it - which it didn't this time. We rule out anything that risks feeling like a gimmick."
Military FPS fanatics need not worry as support for the PS3 Move will come in the form of SOCOM 4.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free