No PS3 Move for Medal of Honor
EA's new reboot of the Medal of Honor franchise is not set to jump on the PlayStation Move bandwagon.
EA LA's senior creative director, Richard Farrelly, told CVG that despite EA supporting Move to would be side-stepped in order to focus on the game's core mechanics.
Farrelly said: "We had a look at it, but we decided that it needed to have a meaningful application for us to use it - which it didn't this time. We rule out anything that risks feeling like a gimmick."
Military FPS fanatics need not worry as support for the PS3 Move will come in the form of SOCOM 4.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan