No PS3 Move for Medal of Honor
EA's new reboot of the Medal of Honor franchise is not set to jump on the PlayStation Move bandwagon.
EA LA's senior creative director, Richard Farrelly, told CVG that despite EA supporting Move to would be side-stepped in order to focus on the game's core mechanics.
Farrelly said: "We had a look at it, but we decided that it needed to have a meaningful application for us to use it - which it didn't this time. We rule out anything that risks feeling like a gimmick."
Military FPS fanatics need not worry as support for the PS3 Move will come in the form of SOCOM 4.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO