Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky introduces Driveclub's social features and weather
Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky has appeared on stage at Sony's Gamescom press conference to talk about their brand new social racer Driveclub.
Firstly he talked about how friends can boost your experience in Driveclub even when you're not playing yourself. Players will be able to catch up with what their clubmates are up to even streaming their races and activities while not driving themselves.
Driveclub will finally be released on the PS4 on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe and the UK.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto