Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky introduces Driveclub's social features and weather
Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky has appeared on stage at Sony's Gamescom press conference to talk about their brand new social racer Driveclub.
Firstly he talked about how friends can boost your experience in Driveclub even when you're not playing yourself. Players will be able to catch up with what their clubmates are up to even streaming their races and activities while not driving themselves.
Driveclub will finally be released on the PS4 on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe and the UK.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One