Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky introduces Driveclub's social features and weather
Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky has appeared on stage at Sony's Gamescom press conference to talk about their brand new social racer Driveclub.
Firstly he talked about how friends can boost your experience in Driveclub even when you're not playing yourself. Players will be able to catch up with what their clubmates are up to even streaming their races and activities while not driving themselves.
Driveclub will finally be released on the PS4 on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe and the UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer