Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky introduces Driveclub's social features and weather
Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky has appeared on stage at Sony's Gamescom press conference to talk about their brand new social racer Driveclub.
Firstly he talked about how friends can boost your experience in Driveclub even when you're not playing yourself. Players will be able to catch up with what their clubmates are up to even streaming their races and activities while not driving themselves.
Driveclub will finally be released on the PS4 on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe and the UK.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey