Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky introduces Driveclub's social features and weather
Evolution's Paul Rushchynsky has appeared on stage at Sony's Gamescom press conference to talk about their brand new social racer Driveclub.
Firstly he talked about how friends can boost your experience in Driveclub even when you're not playing yourself. Players will be able to catch up with what their clubmates are up to even streaming their races and activities while not driving themselves.
Driveclub will finally be released on the PS4 on October the 7th in North America and October 10th in Europe and the UK.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014