Silent Hunter 5: CE pulled in Germany
Ubisoft have already taken a lot of flak for their new DRM system requiring a live internet connection.
To add further controversy, Silent Hunter 5's Collector's Edition has had to be pulled in Germany.
In Germany, certain symbols are deemed to be illegal and a quirk in the Collector's Edition means that these symbols have crept into the game.
As yet the standard version of Ubisoft's WWII submarine sim is still unaffected by the problem.
Thanks Big Download.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell