Silent Hunter 5: CE pulled in Germany
Ubisoft have already taken a lot of flak for their new DRM system requiring a live internet connection.
To add further controversy, Silent Hunter 5's Collector's Edition has had to be pulled in Germany.
In Germany, certain symbols are deemed to be illegal and a quirk in the Collector's Edition means that these symbols have crept into the game.
As yet the standard version of Ubisoft's WWII submarine sim is still unaffected by the problem.
Thanks Big Download.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III