Silent Hunter 5: CE pulled in Germany
Ubisoft have already taken a lot of flak for their new DRM system requiring a live internet connection.
To add further controversy, Silent Hunter 5's Collector's Edition has had to be pulled in Germany.
In Germany, certain symbols are deemed to be illegal and a quirk in the Collector's Edition means that these symbols have crept into the game.
As yet the standard version of Ubisoft's WWII submarine sim is still unaffected by the problem.
Thanks Big Download.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful