Silent Hunter 5: CE pulled in Germany
Ubisoft have already taken a lot of flak for their new DRM system requiring a live internet connection.
To add further controversy, Silent Hunter 5's Collector's Edition has had to be pulled in Germany.
In Germany, certain symbols are deemed to be illegal and a quirk in the Collector's Edition means that these symbols have crept into the game.
As yet the standard version of Ubisoft's WWII submarine sim is still unaffected by the problem.
Thanks Big Download.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One