Silent Hunter 5: CE pulled in Germany
Ubisoft have already taken a lot of flak for their new DRM system requiring a live internet connection.
To add further controversy, Silent Hunter 5's Collector's Edition has had to be pulled in Germany.
In Germany, certain symbols are deemed to be illegal and a quirk in the Collector's Edition means that these symbols have crept into the game.
As yet the standard version of Ubisoft's WWII submarine sim is still unaffected by the problem.
Thanks Big Download.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year