Green Day: Rock Band gets a release date
Green Day fans eager to thrash out their favourite songs on Rock Band now know how long they will have to wait.
MTV Games and Harmonix have announced that Green Day: Rock Band will see a worldwide release across the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 8th.
Amongst the 47 tracks that will feature in the game are classics like Brain Stew/Jaded, Hitchin' a Ride as well as new nonsense like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends.
Green Day: Rock Band includes many of the features of The Beatles: Rock Band like three-part vocal harmonies and juicy unlockable live and interview video footage.
As an added bonus all the songs will be exportable to Rock Band and Rock Band 2 and the game will also update the Green Day DLC already available with the added vocal harmonies.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto