Green Day: Rock Band gets a release date
Green Day fans eager to thrash out their favourite songs on Rock Band now know how long they will have to wait.
MTV Games and Harmonix have announced that Green Day: Rock Band will see a worldwide release across the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 8th.
Amongst the 47 tracks that will feature in the game are classics like Brain Stew/Jaded, Hitchin' a Ride as well as new nonsense like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends.
Green Day: Rock Band includes many of the features of The Beatles: Rock Band like three-part vocal harmonies and juicy unlockable live and interview video footage.
As an added bonus all the songs will be exportable to Rock Band and Rock Band 2 and the game will also update the Green Day DLC already available with the added vocal harmonies.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year