Green Day: Rock Band gets a release date
Green Day fans eager to thrash out their favourite songs on Rock Band now know how long they will have to wait.
MTV Games and Harmonix have announced that Green Day: Rock Band will see a worldwide release across the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 8th.
Amongst the 47 tracks that will feature in the game are classics like Brain Stew/Jaded, Hitchin' a Ride as well as new nonsense like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends.
Green Day: Rock Band includes many of the features of The Beatles: Rock Band like three-part vocal harmonies and juicy unlockable live and interview video footage.
As an added bonus all the songs will be exportable to Rock Band and Rock Band 2 and the game will also update the Green Day DLC already available with the added vocal harmonies.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent