Green Day: Rock Band gets a release date
Green Day fans eager to thrash out their favourite songs on Rock Band now know how long they will have to wait.
MTV Games and Harmonix have announced that Green Day: Rock Band will see a worldwide release across the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 8th.
Amongst the 47 tracks that will feature in the game are classics like Brain Stew/Jaded, Hitchin' a Ride as well as new nonsense like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends.
Green Day: Rock Band includes many of the features of The Beatles: Rock Band like three-part vocal harmonies and juicy unlockable live and interview video footage.
As an added bonus all the songs will be exportable to Rock Band and Rock Band 2 and the game will also update the Green Day DLC already available with the added vocal harmonies.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like