Green Day: Rock Band gets a release date
Green Day fans eager to thrash out their favourite songs on Rock Band now know how long they will have to wait.
MTV Games and Harmonix have announced that Green Day: Rock Band will see a worldwide release across the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 8th.
Amongst the 47 tracks that will feature in the game are classics like Brain Stew/Jaded, Hitchin' a Ride as well as new nonsense like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends.
Green Day: Rock Band includes many of the features of The Beatles: Rock Band like three-part vocal harmonies and juicy unlockable live and interview video footage.
As an added bonus all the songs will be exportable to Rock Band and Rock Band 2 and the game will also update the Green Day DLC already available with the added vocal harmonies.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer