New Lara Croft game a bargain
The new 'Lara Croft' game confirmed by Square Enix Europe last week will cost just 15 USD at launch, according to word in this evening from developer Crystal Dynamics.
The digital title, called Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, will be released in the summer for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 we're told. No disc-based debut is planned whatsoever.
An isometric arcade game is billed, and this 'Lara Croft' title could act as a spin-off from the main Tomb Raider series.
The game will have co-op leanings, Lara teaming up with Mayan spearman on an adventure set in some familiarly gloomy tombs.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year