New Lara Croft game a bargain
The new 'Lara Croft' game confirmed by Square Enix Europe last week will cost just 15 USD at launch, according to word in this evening from developer Crystal Dynamics.
The digital title, called Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, will be released in the summer for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 we're told. No disc-based debut is planned whatsoever.
An isometric arcade game is billed, and this 'Lara Croft' title could act as a spin-off from the main Tomb Raider series.
The game will have co-op leanings, Lara teaming up with Mayan spearman on an adventure set in some familiarly gloomy tombs.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer