New Lara Croft game a bargain
The new 'Lara Croft' game confirmed by Square Enix Europe last week will cost just 15 USD at launch, according to word in this evening from developer Crystal Dynamics.
The digital title, called Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, will be released in the summer for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 we're told. No disc-based debut is planned whatsoever.
An isometric arcade game is billed, and this 'Lara Croft' title could act as a spin-off from the main Tomb Raider series.
The game will have co-op leanings, Lara teaming up with Mayan spearman on an adventure set in some familiarly gloomy tombs.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible