New Lara Croft game a bargain
The new 'Lara Croft' game confirmed by Square Enix Europe last week will cost just 15 USD at launch, according to word in this evening from developer Crystal Dynamics.
The digital title, called Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, will be released in the summer for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 we're told. No disc-based debut is planned whatsoever.
An isometric arcade game is billed, and this 'Lara Croft' title could act as a spin-off from the main Tomb Raider series.
The game will have co-op leanings, Lara teaming up with Mayan spearman on an adventure set in some familiarly gloomy tombs.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit