Sony Santa Monica plotting two new titles
With God of War III all but out the door Sony's award-winning Santa Monica studio have revealed that they are working on two new projects, that will remain secret for the time being.
The two new titles are in the pre-production stage presently, which probably means that any news - let alone releases - remain a distant prospect.
God of War III launches next week.
"We're jumping right back in, I've got a small concept team working on our next product for us," John Hight told MTV.
"We're actually gonna do something different this time, we're gonna have a short-term concept, a game that we hope to turn out."
Hight wouldn't be drawn on the specifics of these new endeavours.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny