Sony Santa Monica plotting two new titles
With God of War III all but out the door Sony's award-winning Santa Monica studio have revealed that they are working on two new projects, that will remain secret for the time being.
The two new titles are in the pre-production stage presently, which probably means that any news - let alone releases - remain a distant prospect.
God of War III launches next week.
"We're jumping right back in, I've got a small concept team working on our next product for us," John Hight told MTV.
"We're actually gonna do something different this time, we're gonna have a short-term concept, a game that we hope to turn out."
Hight wouldn't be drawn on the specifics of these new endeavours.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan