Sony Santa Monica plotting two new titles
With God of War III all but out the door Sony's award-winning Santa Monica studio have revealed that they are working on two new projects, that will remain secret for the time being.
The two new titles are in the pre-production stage presently, which probably means that any news - let alone releases - remain a distant prospect.
God of War III launches next week.
"We're jumping right back in, I've got a small concept team working on our next product for us," John Hight told MTV.
"We're actually gonna do something different this time, we're gonna have a short-term concept, a game that we hope to turn out."
Hight wouldn't be drawn on the specifics of these new endeavours.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year