Sony Santa Monica plotting two new titles
With God of War III all but out the door Sony's award-winning Santa Monica studio have revealed that they are working on two new projects, that will remain secret for the time being.
The two new titles are in the pre-production stage presently, which probably means that any news - let alone releases - remain a distant prospect.
God of War III launches next week.
"We're jumping right back in, I've got a small concept team working on our next product for us," John Hight told MTV.
"We're actually gonna do something different this time, we're gonna have a short-term concept, a game that we hope to turn out."
Hight wouldn't be drawn on the specifics of these new endeavours.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone