Final character brings the olive oil to SSFIV
Capcom have announced their final addition to the roster for Super Street Fighter IV.
Hakan is a Turkish oil wrestler who greases himself up before his fights to gain an advantage over his opponents.
Hakan brings with him some of the biggest moves and craziest combos that the Street Fighter series has ever seen.
Hakan is the last of 10 additional characters to be included in Super Street Fighter IV along with new Ultra combos extra stages, beefier online modes and the every-popular return of the classic bonus rounds.
SSFIV is available for Xbox 360 and PS3 from April 30th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO