Final character brings the olive oil to SSFIV
Capcom have announced their final addition to the roster for Super Street Fighter IV.
Hakan is a Turkish oil wrestler who greases himself up before his fights to gain an advantage over his opponents.
Hakan brings with him some of the biggest moves and craziest combos that the Street Fighter series has ever seen.
Hakan is the last of 10 additional characters to be included in Super Street Fighter IV along with new Ultra combos extra stages, beefier online modes and the every-popular return of the classic bonus rounds.
SSFIV is available for Xbox 360 and PS3 from April 30th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May