Final character brings the olive oil to SSFIV
Capcom have announced their final addition to the roster for Super Street Fighter IV.
Hakan is a Turkish oil wrestler who greases himself up before his fights to gain an advantage over his opponents.
Hakan brings with him some of the biggest moves and craziest combos that the Street Fighter series has ever seen.
Hakan is the last of 10 additional characters to be included in Super Street Fighter IV along with new Ultra combos extra stages, beefier online modes and the every-popular return of the classic bonus rounds.
SSFIV is available for Xbox 360 and PS3 from April 30th.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like