Final character brings the olive oil to SSFIV
Capcom have announced their final addition to the roster for Super Street Fighter IV.
Hakan is a Turkish oil wrestler who greases himself up before his fights to gain an advantage over his opponents.
Hakan brings with him some of the biggest moves and craziest combos that the Street Fighter series has ever seen.
Hakan is the last of 10 additional characters to be included in Super Street Fighter IV along with new Ultra combos extra stages, beefier online modes and the every-popular return of the classic bonus rounds.
SSFIV is available for Xbox 360 and PS3 from April 30th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light