Final character brings the olive oil to SSFIV
Capcom have announced their final addition to the roster for Super Street Fighter IV.
Hakan is a Turkish oil wrestler who greases himself up before his fights to gain an advantage over his opponents.
Hakan brings with him some of the biggest moves and craziest combos that the Street Fighter series has ever seen.
Hakan is the last of 10 additional characters to be included in Super Street Fighter IV along with new Ultra combos extra stages, beefier online modes and the every-popular return of the classic bonus rounds.
SSFIV is available for Xbox 360 and PS3 from April 30th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III