Clash of Heroes heading to XBLA and PSN
It was just last month when Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes hit European stores on the DS and now Capybara Studios are talking about downloadable versions of the game for the big machines.
The Toronto-based independent studio Capybara has already successfully ported their iPhone hit Critter Crunch over to PSN and now they plan to give Clash of Heroes the same treatment.
Capy are turning their considerable talents into giving Clash of Heroes a high definition facelift as well as additional animations to the character models.
They are also taking the opportunity to flesh out the multiplayer modes, adding online modes as well as four player versus and co-op modes. Colour us excited.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey