Clash of Heroes heading to XBLA and PSN
It was just last month when Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes hit European stores on the DS and now Capybara Studios are talking about downloadable versions of the game for the big machines.
The Toronto-based independent studio Capybara has already successfully ported their iPhone hit Critter Crunch over to PSN and now they plan to give Clash of Heroes the same treatment.
Capy are turning their considerable talents into giving Clash of Heroes a high definition facelift as well as additional animations to the character models.
They are also taking the opportunity to flesh out the multiplayer modes, adding online modes as well as four player versus and co-op modes. Colour us excited.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year