Clash of Heroes heading to XBLA and PSN
It was just last month when Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes hit European stores on the DS and now Capybara Studios are talking about downloadable versions of the game for the big machines.
The Toronto-based independent studio Capybara has already successfully ported their iPhone hit Critter Crunch over to PSN and now they plan to give Clash of Heroes the same treatment.
Capy are turning their considerable talents into giving Clash of Heroes a high definition facelift as well as additional animations to the character models.
They are also taking the opportunity to flesh out the multiplayer modes, adding online modes as well as four player versus and co-op modes. Colour us excited.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year