Clash of Heroes heading to XBLA and PSN
It was just last month when Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes hit European stores on the DS and now Capybara Studios are talking about downloadable versions of the game for the big machines.
The Toronto-based independent studio Capybara has already successfully ported their iPhone hit Critter Crunch over to PSN and now they plan to give Clash of Heroes the same treatment.
Capy are turning their considerable talents into giving Clash of Heroes a high definition facelift as well as additional animations to the character models.
They are also taking the opportunity to flesh out the multiplayer modes, adding online modes as well as four player versus and co-op modes. Colour us excited.
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle