Final Fantasy XIII ships five million copies
With a Western release now well underway, Square Enix have confirmed that they have now shipped some five million copies of Final Fantasy XIII worldwide.
Europe and North America will be getting three million copies, on top of the two million so far unleashed in Japan.
The series has been out in Japan since December, but doesn't land in Western markets until this week.
We'll have more on this very soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update