Final Fantasy XIII ships five million copies
With a Western release now well underway, Square Enix have confirmed that they have now shipped some five million copies of Final Fantasy XIII worldwide.
Europe and North America will be getting three million copies, on top of the two million so far unleashed in Japan.
The series has been out in Japan since December, but doesn't land in Western markets until this week.
We'll have more on this very soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter