Final Fantasy XIII ships five million copies
With a Western release now well underway, Square Enix have confirmed that they have now shipped some five million copies of Final Fantasy XIII worldwide.
Europe and North America will be getting three million copies, on top of the two million so far unleashed in Japan.
The series has been out in Japan since December, but doesn't land in Western markets until this week.
We'll have more on this very soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO