Final Fantasy XIII ships five million copies
With a Western release now well underway, Square Enix have confirmed that they have now shipped some five million copies of Final Fantasy XIII worldwide.
Europe and North America will be getting three million copies, on top of the two million so far unleashed in Japan.
The series has been out in Japan since December, but doesn't land in Western markets until this week.
We'll have more on this very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year