Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance News
On Xbox and PC, amazingly...
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, is an enhanced version of the original sequel coming to the PC, Xbox and PS2 this November. In the new game, players can expect to find the same deep storyline found in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, plus bonus modes, hundreds of never-before-seen VR missions and all-new adventures in which players assume the role of Solid Snake. Not that girly one, then. Good Even as we speak, ‘Substance’ is in development under the watchful eye of Hideo Kojima at Konami. The game certainly looks unusual; is that a Skateboard we can see Snake on? Crazy.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine