Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance News
On Xbox and PC, amazingly...
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, is an enhanced version of the original sequel coming to the PC, Xbox and PS2 this November. In the new game, players can expect to find the same deep storyline found in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, plus bonus modes, hundreds of never-before-seen VR missions and all-new adventures in which players assume the role of Solid Snake. Not that girly one, then. Good Even as we speak, ‘Substance’ is in development under the watchful eye of Hideo Kojima at Konami. The game certainly looks unusual; is that a Skateboard we can see Snake on? Crazy.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release