Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance News
On Xbox and PC, amazingly...
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, is an enhanced version of the original sequel coming to the PC, Xbox and PS2 this November. In the new game, players can expect to find the same deep storyline found in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, plus bonus modes, hundreds of never-before-seen VR missions and all-new adventures in which players assume the role of Solid Snake. Not that girly one, then. Good Even as we speak, ‘Substance’ is in development under the watchful eye of Hideo Kojima at Konami. The game certainly looks unusual; is that a Skateboard we can see Snake on? Crazy.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes