Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance News
On Xbox and PC, amazingly...
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, is an enhanced version of the original sequel coming to the PC, Xbox and PS2 this November. In the new game, players can expect to find the same deep storyline found in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, plus bonus modes, hundreds of never-before-seen VR missions and all-new adventures in which players assume the role of Solid Snake. Not that girly one, then. Good Even as we speak, ‘Substance’ is in development under the watchful eye of Hideo Kojima at Konami. The game certainly looks unusual; is that a Skateboard we can see Snake on? Crazy.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year