3D update for PS3 this June?
Rumour from Japan has it that a new firmware update due on June 10th will usher in 3D gaming on the PS3 console.
According to a translation on Neo-GAF, firmware update 3.20 will hit the PSN in mid-June, with big games already out getting backwards compatibility.
LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2 and Super Stardust HD count among the games that will work in 3D. More titles are expected from Sony in the coming months, as they use 3D to try and steal a lead over the Xbox 360.
More on all this from GDC, and beyond.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release