3D update for PS3 this June?
Rumour from Japan has it that a new firmware update due on June 10th will usher in 3D gaming on the PS3 console.
According to a translation on Neo-GAF, firmware update 3.20 will hit the PSN in mid-June, with big games already out getting backwards compatibility.
LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2 and Super Stardust HD count among the games that will work in 3D. More titles are expected from Sony in the coming months, as they use 3D to try and steal a lead over the Xbox 360.
More on all this from GDC, and beyond.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May