Modern Warfare 2 DLC for March 30th
The first slice of DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be hitting town on March 30th, that's the words in from Activision and Infinity Ward, who are clearly hoping to deflect attention away from high profile managerial departures at the developer.
"http://www.mapathy.com - Feeling the effects of Mapathy? It's okay, the cure is hitting #Xboxlive in just 3 short weeks. #MW2," offers Rob Bowling on Twitter, revealing a teaser site.
On Mapathy: "Mapathy (n.) [map-uh-thee] (often expressed as, 'How the hell did you know I was there?!') is a state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months. The Mapathetic individual no longer derives pleasure from blowing up people hiding in the cockpit or on top of the crane. More than 20 million people may be at risk for Mapathy."
The DLC is exclusive to Xbox Live for thirty days, but will then hit the PS3 and PC.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like