Modern Warfare 2 DLC for March 30th
The first slice of DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be hitting town on March 30th, that's the words in from Activision and Infinity Ward, who are clearly hoping to deflect attention away from high profile managerial departures at the developer.
"http://www.mapathy.com - Feeling the effects of Mapathy? It's okay, the cure is hitting #Xboxlive in just 3 short weeks. #MW2," offers Rob Bowling on Twitter, revealing a teaser site.
On Mapathy: "Mapathy (n.) [map-uh-thee] (often expressed as, 'How the hell did you know I was there?!') is a state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months. The Mapathetic individual no longer derives pleasure from blowing up people hiding in the cockpit or on top of the crane. More than 20 million people may be at risk for Mapathy."
The DLC is exclusive to Xbox Live for thirty days, but will then hit the PS3 and PC.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update