Modern Warfare 2 DLC for March 30th
The first slice of DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be hitting town on March 30th, that's the words in from Activision and Infinity Ward, who are clearly hoping to deflect attention away from high profile managerial departures at the developer.
"http://www.mapathy.com - Feeling the effects of Mapathy? It's okay, the cure is hitting #Xboxlive in just 3 short weeks. #MW2," offers Rob Bowling on Twitter, revealing a teaser site.
On Mapathy: "Mapathy (n.) [map-uh-thee] (often expressed as, 'How the hell did you know I was there?!') is a state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months. The Mapathetic individual no longer derives pleasure from blowing up people hiding in the cockpit or on top of the crane. More than 20 million people may be at risk for Mapathy."
The DLC is exclusive to Xbox Live for thirty days, but will then hit the PS3 and PC.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date