Modern Warfare 2 DLC for March 30th
The first slice of DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be hitting town on March 30th, that's the words in from Activision and Infinity Ward, who are clearly hoping to deflect attention away from high profile managerial departures at the developer.
"http://www.mapathy.com - Feeling the effects of Mapathy? It's okay, the cure is hitting #Xboxlive in just 3 short weeks. #MW2," offers Rob Bowling on Twitter, revealing a teaser site.
On Mapathy: "Mapathy (n.) [map-uh-thee] (often expressed as, 'How the hell did you know I was there?!') is a state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months. The Mapathetic individual no longer derives pleasure from blowing up people hiding in the cockpit or on top of the crane. More than 20 million people may be at risk for Mapathy."
The DLC is exclusive to Xbox Live for thirty days, but will then hit the PS3 and PC.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold