Modern Warfare 2 DLC for March 30th
The first slice of DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be hitting town on March 30th, that's the words in from Activision and Infinity Ward, who are clearly hoping to deflect attention away from high profile managerial departures at the developer.
"http://www.mapathy.com - Feeling the effects of Mapathy? It's okay, the cure is hitting #Xboxlive in just 3 short weeks. #MW2," offers Rob Bowling on Twitter, revealing a teaser site.
On Mapathy: "Mapathy (n.) [map-uh-thee] (often expressed as, 'How the hell did you know I was there?!') is a state of indifference to the same old maps one has been playing for the last several months. The Mapathetic individual no longer derives pleasure from blowing up people hiding in the cockpit or on top of the crane. More than 20 million people may be at risk for Mapathy."
The DLC is exclusive to Xbox Live for thirty days, but will then hit the PS3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3