Bodycount due in 2011
Codemasters have officially lifted the lid on Bodycount today, their new first-person shooter en route from their brand new Guildford studio.
The game will be the brainchild of Criterion's Black creator, Stuart Black, with the title due out in the first-quarter of 2011.
In the game's mysterious plot, players will take down 'Targets' on behalf of the Network, with full online multiplayer and co-op modes also mooted.
"Our shredding tech enables us to create a different kind of gameplay, where players and AI can't hide behind indestructible cover," enthuses Black.
"Here the environment is constantly changing as the game world is shot to hell; it's going to be a huge amount of fun."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO