Bodycount due in 2011
Codemasters have officially lifted the lid on Bodycount today, their new first-person shooter en route from their brand new Guildford studio.
The game will be the brainchild of Criterion's Black creator, Stuart Black, with the title due out in the first-quarter of 2011.
In the game's mysterious plot, players will take down 'Targets' on behalf of the Network, with full online multiplayer and co-op modes also mooted.
"Our shredding tech enables us to create a different kind of gameplay, where players and AI can't hide behind indestructible cover," enthuses Black.
"Here the environment is constantly changing as the game world is shot to hell; it's going to be a huge amount of fun."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey