Bodycount due in 2011
Codemasters have officially lifted the lid on Bodycount today, their new first-person shooter en route from their brand new Guildford studio.
The game will be the brainchild of Criterion's Black creator, Stuart Black, with the title due out in the first-quarter of 2011.
In the game's mysterious plot, players will take down 'Targets' on behalf of the Network, with full online multiplayer and co-op modes also mooted.
"Our shredding tech enables us to create a different kind of gameplay, where players and AI can't hide behind indestructible cover," enthuses Black.
"Here the environment is constantly changing as the game world is shot to hell; it's going to be a huge amount of fun."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today