Bodycount due in 2011
Codemasters have officially lifted the lid on Bodycount today, their new first-person shooter en route from their brand new Guildford studio.
The game will be the brainchild of Criterion's Black creator, Stuart Black, with the title due out in the first-quarter of 2011.
In the game's mysterious plot, players will take down 'Targets' on behalf of the Network, with full online multiplayer and co-op modes also mooted.
"Our shredding tech enables us to create a different kind of gameplay, where players and AI can't hide behind indestructible cover," enthuses Black.
"Here the environment is constantly changing as the game world is shot to hell; it's going to be a huge amount of fun."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015