Final Fantasy XIII launching in West
Having launched in Japan late last year, Final Fantasy XIII officially hits Western markets today on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Reviews of the hit RPG have gone down well for the most part - despite widespread accusations of linearity in Japan that have left some fans concerned.
Of course, this will be tempered by a multi-platform release that must be music to Microsoft's ears, even if the game remains a PS3 exclusive in Japan.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3) and Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP) remain in the works at Square Enix. More Final Fantasy XIII news soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update