Final Fantasy XIII launching in West
Having launched in Japan late last year, Final Fantasy XIII officially hits Western markets today on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Reviews of the hit RPG have gone down well for the most part - despite widespread accusations of linearity in Japan that have left some fans concerned.
Of course, this will be tempered by a multi-platform release that must be music to Microsoft's ears, even if the game remains a PS3 exclusive in Japan.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3) and Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP) remain in the works at Square Enix. More Final Fantasy XIII news soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto