PS3 shortages likely to continue stateside
According to VG247, Sony's US stock shortages are likely to continue for a little while longer - the firm struggling to replenish supplies fast enough.
According to communications exec Patrick Seybold, the US is likely to follow UK shortages last month - the firm blaming rising sales and big game launches.
"There is incredible pent up demand for PS3 right now and with incredible software momentum right for PS3 with Heavy Rain, MLB: The Show, BioShock 2 and God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, so we expect to see inventory to be tight for a bit longer," Seybold told GDC.
"We're working hard with our retail partners to meet that demand."
Apparently, the 120Gb Slim model is the worst effected. More soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light