PS3 shortages likely to continue stateside
According to VG247, Sony's US stock shortages are likely to continue for a little while longer - the firm struggling to replenish supplies fast enough.
According to communications exec Patrick Seybold, the US is likely to follow UK shortages last month - the firm blaming rising sales and big game launches.
"There is incredible pent up demand for PS3 right now and with incredible software momentum right for PS3 with Heavy Rain, MLB: The Show, BioShock 2 and God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, so we expect to see inventory to be tight for a bit longer," Seybold told GDC.
"We're working hard with our retail partners to meet that demand."
Apparently, the 120Gb Slim model is the worst effected. More soon.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue