Sony spent big on God of War III
Speaking online this week, Sony Santa Monica have revealed that God of War III - reviewed today - cost a gigantic 44 million USD to develop.
Chatting with GiantBomb, Sony's John Hight revealed the game's epic budget.
"We are stamping discs now, so we're effectively done. Just got a couple of countries that we're finishing up on this week, and we spent 44 million USD to make God of War III," early reviews of God of War III have been unanimously positive.
The game launches next week in Europe and North America.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light