Sony spent big on God of War III
Speaking online this week, Sony Santa Monica have revealed that God of War III - reviewed today - cost a gigantic 44 million USD to develop.
Chatting with GiantBomb, Sony's John Hight revealed the game's epic budget.
"We are stamping discs now, so we're effectively done. Just got a couple of countries that we're finishing up on this week, and we spent 44 million USD to make God of War III," early reviews of God of War III have been unanimously positive.
The game launches next week in Europe and North America.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year