Sony spent big on God of War III
Speaking online this week, Sony Santa Monica have revealed that God of War III - reviewed today - cost a gigantic 44 million USD to develop.
Chatting with GiantBomb, Sony's John Hight revealed the game's epic budget.
"We are stamping discs now, so we're effectively done. Just got a couple of countries that we're finishing up on this week, and we spent 44 million USD to make God of War III," early reviews of God of War III have been unanimously positive.
The game launches next week in Europe and North America.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year