Sony spent big on God of War III
Speaking online this week, Sony Santa Monica have revealed that God of War III - reviewed today - cost a gigantic 44 million USD to develop.
Chatting with GiantBomb, Sony's John Hight revealed the game's epic budget.
"We are stamping discs now, so we're effectively done. Just got a couple of countries that we're finishing up on this week, and we spent 44 million USD to make God of War III," early reviews of God of War III have been unanimously positive.
The game launches next week in Europe and North America.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3