Source details Tekken on iPhone
Not to be outdone by Capcom's Street Fighter IV port, the fighting game experts at Namco Bandai are in the process of bringing the Tekken series to iPhone and iPod touch.
PocketGamer cites an anonymous source close to Namco as confirming an iPhone iteration of the Tekken franchise is indeed coming. While no specific release date was offered, the game is supposedly near far along in development.
A touch-enabled port of Tekken 6 for PSP is suggested, though not confirmed with the source.
Namco states it has no intention of announcing a Tekken game at this week's GDC, but has not gone so far as to dispute claims that Tekken is being adapted for iPhone and iPod touch.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent