Source details Tekken on iPhone
Not to be outdone by Capcom's Street Fighter IV port, the fighting game experts at Namco Bandai are in the process of bringing the Tekken series to iPhone and iPod touch.
PocketGamer cites an anonymous source close to Namco as confirming an iPhone iteration of the Tekken franchise is indeed coming. While no specific release date was offered, the game is supposedly near far along in development.
A touch-enabled port of Tekken 6 for PSP is suggested, though not confirmed with the source.
Namco states it has no intention of announcing a Tekken game at this week's GDC, but has not gone so far as to dispute claims that Tekken is being adapted for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto