Source details Tekken on iPhone
Not to be outdone by Capcom's Street Fighter IV port, the fighting game experts at Namco Bandai are in the process of bringing the Tekken series to iPhone and iPod touch.
PocketGamer cites an anonymous source close to Namco as confirming an iPhone iteration of the Tekken franchise is indeed coming. While no specific release date was offered, the game is supposedly near far along in development.
A touch-enabled port of Tekken 6 for PSP is suggested, though not confirmed with the source.
Namco states it has no intention of announcing a Tekken game at this week's GDC, but has not gone so far as to dispute claims that Tekken is being adapted for iPhone and iPod touch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3