Read my Lips: I (Heart) the 80s
A new 80s-themed instalment of Microsoft's Lips karaoke franchise Lips has been rated by the ESRB, signalling the release of a fourth game in the series sometime this summer.
IGN scouted out the entry on the ESRB's massive online database, which described Lips: I (Heart) the 80s as the newest in the line of singing games exclusive to Xbox 360.
The game has been slapped with a Teen rating for "lyrics, mild violence, sexual themes, and use of alcohol and tobacco." So violence as in you want to scratch your eyes out after watching MC Hammer dance in parachute pants?
Microsoft has yet to formally announce the game, but the fact it's been given a rating means it's fairly close to release.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too