Read my Lips: I (Heart) the 80s
A new 80s-themed instalment of Microsoft's Lips karaoke franchise Lips has been rated by the ESRB, signalling the release of a fourth game in the series sometime this summer.
IGN scouted out the entry on the ESRB's massive online database, which described Lips: I (Heart) the 80s as the newest in the line of singing games exclusive to Xbox 360.
The game has been slapped with a Teen rating for "lyrics, mild violence, sexual themes, and use of alcohol and tobacco." So violence as in you want to scratch your eyes out after watching MC Hammer dance in parachute pants?
Microsoft has yet to formally announce the game, but the fact it's been given a rating means it's fairly close to release.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey