Read my Lips: I (Heart) the 80s
A new 80s-themed instalment of Microsoft's Lips karaoke franchise Lips has been rated by the ESRB, signalling the release of a fourth game in the series sometime this summer.
IGN scouted out the entry on the ESRB's massive online database, which described Lips: I (Heart) the 80s as the newest in the line of singing games exclusive to Xbox 360.
The game has been slapped with a Teen rating for "lyrics, mild violence, sexual themes, and use of alcohol and tobacco." So violence as in you want to scratch your eyes out after watching MC Hammer dance in parachute pants?
Microsoft has yet to formally announce the game, but the fact it's been given a rating means it's fairly close to release.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light