Scribblenauts 2 pencilled in for fall
New levels, words, and improved controls are all on the list of improvements planned for a Scribblenauts sequel that Warner Bros. plans on publishing this autumn.
The latest cover of Nintendo Power as detailed by Go Nintendo reveals Scribblenauts 2 as coming to DS later this year. Beyond offering 120 new levels, the game purportedly introduces more than 10,000 words on top of the first game's massive dictionary.
A revised control scheme is a top priority for developer 5th Cell. The original was widely criticised for its imprecise touch controls that frequently resulted in mistakes.
Also expected is a level editor for crafting your own stages, though it's not clear if you will be able to share levels with other players online.
Scribblenauts 2 will be available this autumn for DS.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like