Scribblenauts 2 pencilled in for fall
New levels, words, and improved controls are all on the list of improvements planned for a Scribblenauts sequel that Warner Bros. plans on publishing this autumn.
The latest cover of Nintendo Power as detailed by Go Nintendo reveals Scribblenauts 2 as coming to DS later this year. Beyond offering 120 new levels, the game purportedly introduces more than 10,000 words on top of the first game's massive dictionary.
A revised control scheme is a top priority for developer 5th Cell. The original was widely criticised for its imprecise touch controls that frequently resulted in mistakes.
Also expected is a level editor for crafting your own stages, though it's not clear if you will be able to share levels with other players online.
Scribblenauts 2 will be available this autumn for DS.
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam