Scribblenauts 2 pencilled in for fall
New levels, words, and improved controls are all on the list of improvements planned for a Scribblenauts sequel that Warner Bros. plans on publishing this autumn.
The latest cover of Nintendo Power as detailed by Go Nintendo reveals Scribblenauts 2 as coming to DS later this year. Beyond offering 120 new levels, the game purportedly introduces more than 10,000 words on top of the first game's massive dictionary.
A revised control scheme is a top priority for developer 5th Cell. The original was widely criticised for its imprecise touch controls that frequently resulted in mistakes.
Also expected is a level editor for crafting your own stages, though it's not clear if you will be able to share levels with other players online.
Scribblenauts 2 will be available this autumn for DS.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though