Scribblenauts 2 pencilled in for fall
New levels, words, and improved controls are all on the list of improvements planned for a Scribblenauts sequel that Warner Bros. plans on publishing this autumn.
The latest cover of Nintendo Power as detailed by Go Nintendo reveals Scribblenauts 2 as coming to DS later this year. Beyond offering 120 new levels, the game purportedly introduces more than 10,000 words on top of the first game's massive dictionary.
A revised control scheme is a top priority for developer 5th Cell. The original was widely criticised for its imprecise touch controls that frequently resulted in mistakes.
Also expected is a level editor for crafting your own stages, though it's not clear if you will be able to share levels with other players online.
Scribblenauts 2 will be available this autumn for DS.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week