iPad set for April debut
Apple confirmed at the tail-end of last week that the iPad tablet computer will be released stateside on the 3rd of April, with Europe set to get the gizmo in late April.
The April 3rd debut will only cover that standard model, with the 3G version set to follow a few weeks later.
"We're excited for customers to get their hands on this magical and revolutionary product and connect with their apps and content in a more intimate, intuitive and fun way than ever before," enthuses Apple boss man Steve Jobs.
Pre-orders of the new device will open on March 12th stateside, with the cheapest model coming in at 499 USD. Some commentators have hailed the gaming potential of the device, although initially most software on the system will mimic the iPhone.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer