GAME begin a staffing review
The UK retail chain GAME held a nationwide staff meeting to inform employees of the beginning of a consultation process.
Staff at GAME and Gamestation have told that their contracts will be undergoing a review in a bid to make operations more efficient.
"As is always the case with procedures of this nature, there are a number of possible outcomes for employees - including changes in hours, role relocations and possibly job losses," a GAME representative told MCV.
The news comes in the wake of the chain closing 43 stores including all of their concessions in Debenhams.
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer