GAME begin a staffing review
The UK retail chain GAME held a nationwide staff meeting to inform employees of the beginning of a consultation process.
Staff at GAME and Gamestation have told that their contracts will be undergoing a review in a bid to make operations more efficient.
"As is always the case with procedures of this nature, there are a number of possible outcomes for employees - including changes in hours, role relocations and possibly job losses," a GAME representative told MCV.
The news comes in the wake of the chain closing 43 stores including all of their concessions in Debenhams.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto