GAME begin a staffing review
The UK retail chain GAME held a nationwide staff meeting to inform employees of the beginning of a consultation process.
Staff at GAME and Gamestation have told that their contracts will be undergoing a review in a bid to make operations more efficient.
"As is always the case with procedures of this nature, there are a number of possible outcomes for employees - including changes in hours, role relocations and possibly job losses," a GAME representative told MCV.
The news comes in the wake of the chain closing 43 stores including all of their concessions in Debenhams.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent