GAME begin a staffing review
The UK retail chain GAME held a nationwide staff meeting to inform employees of the beginning of a consultation process.
Staff at GAME and Gamestation have told that their contracts will be undergoing a review in a bid to make operations more efficient.
"As is always the case with procedures of this nature, there are a number of possible outcomes for employees - including changes in hours, role relocations and possibly job losses," a GAME representative told MCV.
The news comes in the wake of the chain closing 43 stores including all of their concessions in Debenhams.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3