GAME begin a staffing review
The UK retail chain GAME held a nationwide staff meeting to inform employees of the beginning of a consultation process.
Staff at GAME and Gamestation have told that their contracts will be undergoing a review in a bid to make operations more efficient.
"As is always the case with procedures of this nature, there are a number of possible outcomes for employees - including changes in hours, role relocations and possibly job losses," a GAME representative told MCV.
The news comes in the wake of the chain closing 43 stores including all of their concessions in Debenhams.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell