Grasshopper to dabble with PSN/XBLA
Suda 51 has confessed that Grasshopper Manufacture are looking at producing games for PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.
In an interview with Develop the legendary game developer spoke of the joy of being an independent developer and Grasshopper's plans for the future.
The Grasshopper CEO said: "We're indie developers so we can really decide on which platforms we make games for. Though in terms of our relationship with our publisher, we sometimes have to meet their requests. That's a priority. But I'm very interested in creating downloadable content somehow."
In clarification of their interest in DLC he added: "I'm interested in working on the PSN and XBLA platforms."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update