Grasshopper to dabble with PSN/XBLA
Suda 51 has confessed that Grasshopper Manufacture are looking at producing games for PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.
In an interview with Develop the legendary game developer spoke of the joy of being an independent developer and Grasshopper's plans for the future.
The Grasshopper CEO said: "We're indie developers so we can really decide on which platforms we make games for. Though in terms of our relationship with our publisher, we sometimes have to meet their requests. That's a priority. But I'm very interested in creating downloadable content somehow."
In clarification of their interest in DLC he added: "I'm interested in working on the PSN and XBLA platforms."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today