Grasshopper to dabble with PSN/XBLA
Suda 51 has confessed that Grasshopper Manufacture are looking at producing games for PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.
In an interview with Develop the legendary game developer spoke of the joy of being an independent developer and Grasshopper's plans for the future.
The Grasshopper CEO said: "We're indie developers so we can really decide on which platforms we make games for. Though in terms of our relationship with our publisher, we sometimes have to meet their requests. That's a priority. But I'm very interested in creating downloadable content somehow."
In clarification of their interest in DLC he added: "I'm interested in working on the PSN and XBLA platforms."
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week