Grasshopper to dabble with PSN/XBLA
Suda 51 has confessed that Grasshopper Manufacture are looking at producing games for PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.
In an interview with Develop the legendary game developer spoke of the joy of being an independent developer and Grasshopper's plans for the future.
The Grasshopper CEO said: "We're indie developers so we can really decide on which platforms we make games for. Though in terms of our relationship with our publisher, we sometimes have to meet their requests. That's a priority. But I'm very interested in creating downloadable content somehow."
In clarification of their interest in DLC he added: "I'm interested in working on the PSN and XBLA platforms."
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0