Grasshopper to dabble with PSN/XBLA
Suda 51 has confessed that Grasshopper Manufacture are looking at producing games for PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.
In an interview with Develop the legendary game developer spoke of the joy of being an independent developer and Grasshopper's plans for the future.
The Grasshopper CEO said: "We're indie developers so we can really decide on which platforms we make games for. Though in terms of our relationship with our publisher, we sometimes have to meet their requests. That's a priority. But I'm very interested in creating downloadable content somehow."
In clarification of their interest in DLC he added: "I'm interested in working on the PSN and XBLA platforms."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3