Vanquish destined for PS3 and Xbox 360
PlatinumGames next title, Vanquish, will be released on both PS3 and Xbox 360.
The big difference this time around is that Vanquish is being developed with PlayStation 3 as the lead platform.
Given the problems with the PS3 version of Bayonetta the game's director Shinji Mikami sees the PS3 as the natural choice as lead platform.
Mikami told 1UP: "We're leading development on PS3. Obviously each console has its own unique requirements and limitations, but we feel if we can create a good enough presentation on PS3, we'll be off to a good start."
The problems with Bayonetta were caused by Sega's poor port from Platinum's 360 code.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny