Vanquish destined for PS3 and Xbox 360
PlatinumGames next title, Vanquish, will be released on both PS3 and Xbox 360.
The big difference this time around is that Vanquish is being developed with PlayStation 3 as the lead platform.
Given the problems with the PS3 version of Bayonetta the game's director Shinji Mikami sees the PS3 as the natural choice as lead platform.
Mikami told 1UP: "We're leading development on PS3. Obviously each console has its own unique requirements and limitations, but we feel if we can create a good enough presentation on PS3, we'll be off to a good start."
The problems with Bayonetta were caused by Sega's poor port from Platinum's 360 code.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter