Guerilla source confirms Killzone 3
Following our report earlier in February that Killzone 3 was in the works, other sources have come out and confirmed the title, off the record.
Insiders close to Guerilla Games have confirmed to CVG what our sources at Sony told us; chiefly that Killzone 3 is due this Christmas.
As we thought, Killzone 3 will feature support for both the PlayStation Arc motion controller and the new 3D functionality of the PS3.
Although there was a big announcement of an unsuspected Sony sequel this was not it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3