EA picks up Deathspank
EA have picked up the publishing rights Hothead Games' new title Deathspank.
The new game from the studio of Secret of Monkey Island legend Ron Gilbert, is an action RPG laced with classic PC influences as well as Gilbert's own unique sense of humour.
Ian Wilkinson, CEO of Hothead Games said: "We are proud of our independence, but are very excited to be working with EA Partners on a title as big as DeathSpank. With EA Partners handling distribution and marketing, Hothead can continue to focus on what we do best, making great games."
Deathspank is headed for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade later this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter