EA picks up Deathspank
EA have picked up the publishing rights Hothead Games' new title Deathspank.
The new game from the studio of Secret of Monkey Island legend Ron Gilbert, is an action RPG laced with classic PC influences as well as Gilbert's own unique sense of humour.
Ian Wilkinson, CEO of Hothead Games said: "We are proud of our independence, but are very excited to be working with EA Partners on a title as big as DeathSpank. With EA Partners handling distribution and marketing, Hothead can continue to focus on what we do best, making great games."
Deathspank is headed for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade later this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side