EA picks up Deathspank
EA have picked up the publishing rights Hothead Games' new title Deathspank.
The new game from the studio of Secret of Monkey Island legend Ron Gilbert, is an action RPG laced with classic PC influences as well as Gilbert's own unique sense of humour.
Ian Wilkinson, CEO of Hothead Games said: "We are proud of our independence, but are very excited to be working with EA Partners on a title as big as DeathSpank. With EA Partners handling distribution and marketing, Hothead can continue to focus on what we do best, making great games."
Deathspank is headed for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade later this year.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below