Suda-51 plans motion control games
Veteran Grasshopper game designer Goichi Suda has revealed that he is hard at work plotting new motion control games for Natal and the PlayStation's Arc.
New IPs are said to be the order of the day, suggesting No More Heroes won't be revived in motion control form for the PS3 and Xbox 360, despite success on the Wii.
"I will make some original IP to fit that control system," teased the designer, adding that both systems are "very interesting".
New No More Heroes games, meanwhile, are on the way for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. More as we get it.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming