Suda-51 plans motion control games
Veteran Grasshopper game designer Goichi Suda has revealed that he is hard at work plotting new motion control games for Natal and the PlayStation's Arc.
New IPs are said to be the order of the day, suggesting No More Heroes won't be revived in motion control form for the PS3 and Xbox 360, despite success on the Wii.
"I will make some original IP to fit that control system," teased the designer, adding that both systems are "very interesting".
New No More Heroes games, meanwhile, are on the way for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. More as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title