Suda-51 plans motion control games
Veteran Grasshopper game designer Goichi Suda has revealed that he is hard at work plotting new motion control games for Natal and the PlayStation's Arc.
New IPs are said to be the order of the day, suggesting No More Heroes won't be revived in motion control form for the PS3 and Xbox 360, despite success on the Wii.
"I will make some original IP to fit that control system," teased the designer, adding that both systems are "very interesting".
New No More Heroes games, meanwhile, are on the way for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. More as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year