Suda-51 plans motion control games
Veteran Grasshopper game designer Goichi Suda has revealed that he is hard at work plotting new motion control games for Natal and the PlayStation's Arc.
New IPs are said to be the order of the day, suggesting No More Heroes won't be revived in motion control form for the PS3 and Xbox 360, despite success on the Wii.
"I will make some original IP to fit that control system," teased the designer, adding that both systems are "very interesting".
New No More Heroes games, meanwhile, are on the way for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. More as we get it.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine