Suda-51 plans motion control games
Veteran Grasshopper game designer Goichi Suda has revealed that he is hard at work plotting new motion control games for Natal and the PlayStation's Arc.
New IPs are said to be the order of the day, suggesting No More Heroes won't be revived in motion control form for the PS3 and Xbox 360, despite success on the Wii.
"I will make some original IP to fit that control system," teased the designer, adding that both systems are "very interesting".
New No More Heroes games, meanwhile, are on the way for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. More as we get it.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter