Suda-51 plans motion control games
Veteran Grasshopper game designer Goichi Suda has revealed that he is hard at work plotting new motion control games for Natal and the PlayStation's Arc.
New IPs are said to be the order of the day, suggesting No More Heroes won't be revived in motion control form for the PS3 and Xbox 360, despite success on the Wii.
"I will make some original IP to fit that control system," teased the designer, adding that both systems are "very interesting".
New No More Heroes games, meanwhile, are on the way for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. More as we get it.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell