Massive sales for GTA IV
Sales of Grand Theft Auto IV have surpassed an incredible 15 million units, Take-Two confirm this week. The publisher also reveals that BioShock 2 has now sold 3 million copies.
The BioShock 2 total takes cumulative series sales to an impressive 7 million. GTA IV, meanwhile, has been out since early 2008 - with DLC released on the 360, said content en route to the PS3 this year.
"We've seen an impact on our BioShock back catalog as a result of BioShock 2," offered boss man Ben Feder, "and we are pleased with that."
More BioShock and GTA news as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan