Massive sales for GTA IV
Sales of Grand Theft Auto IV have surpassed an incredible 15 million units, Take-Two confirm this week. The publisher also reveals that BioShock 2 has now sold 3 million copies.
The BioShock 2 total takes cumulative series sales to an impressive 7 million. GTA IV, meanwhile, has been out since early 2008 - with DLC released on the 360, said content en route to the PS3 this year.
"We've seen an impact on our BioShock back catalog as a result of BioShock 2," offered boss man Ben Feder, "and we are pleased with that."
More BioShock and GTA news as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year