Massive sales for GTA IV
Sales of Grand Theft Auto IV have surpassed an incredible 15 million units, Take-Two confirm this week. The publisher also reveals that BioShock 2 has now sold 3 million copies.
The BioShock 2 total takes cumulative series sales to an impressive 7 million. GTA IV, meanwhile, has been out since early 2008 - with DLC released on the 360, said content en route to the PS3 this year.
"We've seen an impact on our BioShock back catalog as a result of BioShock 2," offered boss man Ben Feder, "and we are pleased with that."
More BioShock and GTA news as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch