Massive sales for GTA IV
Sales of Grand Theft Auto IV have surpassed an incredible 15 million units, Take-Two confirm this week. The publisher also reveals that BioShock 2 has now sold 3 million copies.
The BioShock 2 total takes cumulative series sales to an impressive 7 million. GTA IV, meanwhile, has been out since early 2008 - with DLC released on the 360, said content en route to the PS3 this year.
"We've seen an impact on our BioShock back catalog as a result of BioShock 2," offered boss man Ben Feder, "and we are pleased with that."
More BioShock and GTA news as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side