Massive sales for GTA IV
Sales of Grand Theft Auto IV have surpassed an incredible 15 million units, Take-Two confirm this week. The publisher also reveals that BioShock 2 has now sold 3 million copies.
The BioShock 2 total takes cumulative series sales to an impressive 7 million. GTA IV, meanwhile, has been out since early 2008 - with DLC released on the 360, said content en route to the PS3 this year.
"We've seen an impact on our BioShock back catalog as a result of BioShock 2," offered boss man Ben Feder, "and we are pleased with that."
More BioShock and GTA news as we get it.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims