Red Dead Redemption delay in US
Rockstar has pushed back the release of open world western Red Dead Redemption a few weeks in the US, putting it in line with the game's European release in mid May.
According to financial reporting by parent company Take-Two, the delay was issued as a result of financial considerations and wasn't the result of development troubles. Such a short delay supports that claim.
Of course, one can't be helped but be reminded of the accusations levelled against Rockstar San Diego for working staff developing Red Dead Redemption to the bone. You can bet that once the game hit shelves, they'll be breathing a sigh of relief.
Red Dead Redemption will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 18 in the US and May 21 in Europe.
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime