Vanquish set for winter debut
PlatinumGames' Halo-alike has been confirmed for a release this winter on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Director Shinji Mikami let slip that the title should be out in Japan before the end of the year in the latest issue of Famitsu, translated on the NeoGAF forums.
According to Mikami, plenty of robot-battling will form the crux of the gameplay, and most of the action will play out from a third-person perspective.
The director says the new title is now eighty percent complete, and features a plot that sees the US taking on Russia in the future. More on this new blaster as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3