Vanquish set for winter debut
PlatinumGames' Halo-alike has been confirmed for a release this winter on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Director Shinji Mikami let slip that the title should be out in Japan before the end of the year in the latest issue of Famitsu, translated on the NeoGAF forums.
According to Mikami, plenty of robot-battling will form the crux of the gameplay, and most of the action will play out from a third-person perspective.
The director says the new title is now eighty percent complete, and features a plot that sees the US taking on Russia in the future. More on this new blaster as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes