Vanquish set for winter debut
PlatinumGames' Halo-alike has been confirmed for a release this winter on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Director Shinji Mikami let slip that the title should be out in Japan before the end of the year in the latest issue of Famitsu, translated on the NeoGAF forums.
According to Mikami, plenty of robot-battling will form the crux of the gameplay, and most of the action will play out from a third-person perspective.
The director says the new title is now eighty percent complete, and features a plot that sees the US taking on Russia in the future. More on this new blaster as we get it.
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One