Vanquish set for winter debut
PlatinumGames' Halo-alike has been confirmed for a release this winter on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Director Shinji Mikami let slip that the title should be out in Japan before the end of the year in the latest issue of Famitsu, translated on the NeoGAF forums.
According to Mikami, plenty of robot-battling will form the crux of the gameplay, and most of the action will play out from a third-person perspective.
The director says the new title is now eighty percent complete, and features a plot that sees the US taking on Russia in the future. More on this new blaster as we get it.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims