Vanquish set for winter debut
PlatinumGames' Halo-alike has been confirmed for a release this winter on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Director Shinji Mikami let slip that the title should be out in Japan before the end of the year in the latest issue of Famitsu, translated on the NeoGAF forums.
According to Mikami, plenty of robot-battling will form the crux of the gameplay, and most of the action will play out from a third-person perspective.
The director says the new title is now eighty percent complete, and features a plot that sees the US taking on Russia in the future. More on this new blaster as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer