Namco to publish Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Game Republic's latest title, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, is to be published in North America by Namco Bandai.
Game Republic, who previously developed Genji: Days of the Blade and Folklore have struck a deal with Namco Bandai to bring their new action adventure to the US and Canada.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom follows the adventures of a boy destined to save the kingdom from a mystery evil that threatens to wipe it out.
The game is to feature a partner mechanic as the young boy is accompanied by a magical creature called Majin, one of the last of a race of Team ICO-inspired monsters.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update