Namco to publish Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Game Republic's latest title, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, is to be published in North America by Namco Bandai.
Game Republic, who previously developed Genji: Days of the Blade and Folklore have struck a deal with Namco Bandai to bring their new action adventure to the US and Canada.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom follows the adventures of a boy destined to save the kingdom from a mystery evil that threatens to wipe it out.
The game is to feature a partner mechanic as the young boy is accompanied by a magical creature called Majin, one of the last of a race of Team ICO-inspired monsters.
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings