Namco to publish Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Game Republic's latest title, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, is to be published in North America by Namco Bandai.
Game Republic, who previously developed Genji: Days of the Blade and Folklore have struck a deal with Namco Bandai to bring their new action adventure to the US and Canada.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom follows the adventures of a boy destined to save the kingdom from a mystery evil that threatens to wipe it out.
The game is to feature a partner mechanic as the young boy is accompanied by a magical creature called Majin, one of the last of a race of Team ICO-inspired monsters.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer