Namco to publish Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Game Republic's latest title, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, is to be published in North America by Namco Bandai.
Game Republic, who previously developed Genji: Days of the Blade and Folklore have struck a deal with Namco Bandai to bring their new action adventure to the US and Canada.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom follows the adventures of a boy destined to save the kingdom from a mystery evil that threatens to wipe it out.
The game is to feature a partner mechanic as the young boy is accompanied by a magical creature called Majin, one of the last of a race of Team ICO-inspired monsters.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims