Namco to publish Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Game Republic's latest title, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, is to be published in North America by Namco Bandai.
Game Republic, who previously developed Genji: Days of the Blade and Folklore have struck a deal with Namco Bandai to bring their new action adventure to the US and Canada.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom follows the adventures of a boy destined to save the kingdom from a mystery evil that threatens to wipe it out.
The game is to feature a partner mechanic as the young boy is accompanied by a magical creature called Majin, one of the last of a race of Team ICO-inspired monsters.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold