Crystal Dynamics hint at new Tomb Raider
Crystal Dynamics' art director Darrell Gallagher has been talking around the studio's latest projects.
In an interview with Gamasutra Gallagher alluded, vaguely, to work being carried out on a new Tomb Raider game.
Gallagher said: "For us it's important that we take risks as we innovate. We've been wanting to create an environment where innovation and risks are approached. Personally, I think the way to push that benchmark is have the belief and the conviction and ambition to achieve that goal. We have a clear vision of where we want to go, and we're really pushing some bold decisions in terms of taking those next steps."
What are these visions you ask? Well, they are of Tomb Raider of course, as Gallagher clearly points out.
"What I can say is Tomb Raider, as a franchise, is absolutely part of the Crystal fabric," Gallagher adds. "It's a key franchise and awesome to be part of... we're excited about what we've been exploring, and we're excited to share it with the fans at some point."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III