Crystal Dynamics hint at new Tomb Raider
Crystal Dynamics' art director Darrell Gallagher has been talking around the studio's latest projects.
In an interview with Gamasutra Gallagher alluded, vaguely, to work being carried out on a new Tomb Raider game.
Gallagher said: "For us it's important that we take risks as we innovate. We've been wanting to create an environment where innovation and risks are approached. Personally, I think the way to push that benchmark is have the belief and the conviction and ambition to achieve that goal. We have a clear vision of where we want to go, and we're really pushing some bold decisions in terms of taking those next steps."
What are these visions you ask? Well, they are of Tomb Raider of course, as Gallagher clearly points out.
"What I can say is Tomb Raider, as a franchise, is absolutely part of the Crystal fabric," Gallagher adds. "It's a key franchise and awesome to be part of... we're excited about what we've been exploring, and we're excited to share it with the fans at some point."
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online