Crystal Dynamics hint at new Tomb Raider
Crystal Dynamics' art director Darrell Gallagher has been talking around the studio's latest projects.
In an interview with Gamasutra Gallagher alluded, vaguely, to work being carried out on a new Tomb Raider game.
Gallagher said: "For us it's important that we take risks as we innovate. We've been wanting to create an environment where innovation and risks are approached. Personally, I think the way to push that benchmark is have the belief and the conviction and ambition to achieve that goal. We have a clear vision of where we want to go, and we're really pushing some bold decisions in terms of taking those next steps."
What are these visions you ask? Well, they are of Tomb Raider of course, as Gallagher clearly points out.
"What I can say is Tomb Raider, as a franchise, is absolutely part of the Crystal fabric," Gallagher adds. "It's a key franchise and awesome to be part of... we're excited about what we've been exploring, and we're excited to share it with the fans at some point."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer