Crystal Dynamics hint at new Tomb Raider
Crystal Dynamics' art director Darrell Gallagher has been talking around the studio's latest projects.
In an interview with Gamasutra Gallagher alluded, vaguely, to work being carried out on a new Tomb Raider game.
Gallagher said: "For us it's important that we take risks as we innovate. We've been wanting to create an environment where innovation and risks are approached. Personally, I think the way to push that benchmark is have the belief and the conviction and ambition to achieve that goal. We have a clear vision of where we want to go, and we're really pushing some bold decisions in terms of taking those next steps."
What are these visions you ask? Well, they are of Tomb Raider of course, as Gallagher clearly points out.
"What I can say is Tomb Raider, as a franchise, is absolutely part of the Crystal fabric," Gallagher adds. "It's a key franchise and awesome to be part of... we're excited about what we've been exploring, and we're excited to share it with the fans at some point."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One