Crystal Dynamics hint at new Tomb Raider
Crystal Dynamics' art director Darrell Gallagher has been talking around the studio's latest projects.
In an interview with Gamasutra Gallagher alluded, vaguely, to work being carried out on a new Tomb Raider game.
Gallagher said: "For us it's important that we take risks as we innovate. We've been wanting to create an environment where innovation and risks are approached. Personally, I think the way to push that benchmark is have the belief and the conviction and ambition to achieve that goal. We have a clear vision of where we want to go, and we're really pushing some bold decisions in terms of taking those next steps."
What are these visions you ask? Well, they are of Tomb Raider of course, as Gallagher clearly points out.
"What I can say is Tomb Raider, as a franchise, is absolutely part of the Crystal fabric," Gallagher adds. "It's a key franchise and awesome to be part of... we're excited about what we've been exploring, and we're excited to share it with the fans at some point."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year