PS3 motion wand name next week
With rumours abounding about the possible name of Sony's PS3 motion controller, the company will finally unveil it during next week's Game Developers Conference.
Sony will be debuting the final product next week at a private event held off-site from the official Game Developers Conference. According to my sources, the official name of the PS3 motion controller will be revealed.
Siliconera reports that Sony has registered "PlayStation Arc" as a trademark in Japan, which makes it the likeliest candidate. Some employees of the company have even been caught referring to the controller by that name.
Whatever it's called, Sony has promised to release the controller this autumn.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free