PS3 motion wand name next week
With rumours abounding about the possible name of Sony's PS3 motion controller, the company will finally unveil it during next week's Game Developers Conference.
Sony will be debuting the final product next week at a private event held off-site from the official Game Developers Conference. According to my sources, the official name of the PS3 motion controller will be revealed.
Siliconera reports that Sony has registered "PlayStation Arc" as a trademark in Japan, which makes it the likeliest candidate. Some employees of the company have even been caught referring to the controller by that name.
Whatever it's called, Sony has promised to release the controller this autumn.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3