PS3 motion wand name next week
With rumours abounding about the possible name of Sony's PS3 motion controller, the company will finally unveil it during next week's Game Developers Conference.
Sony will be debuting the final product next week at a private event held off-site from the official Game Developers Conference. According to my sources, the official name of the PS3 motion controller will be revealed.
Siliconera reports that Sony has registered "PlayStation Arc" as a trademark in Japan, which makes it the likeliest candidate. Some employees of the company have even been caught referring to the controller by that name.
Whatever it's called, Sony has promised to release the controller this autumn.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light