PS3 motion wand name next week
With rumours abounding about the possible name of Sony's PS3 motion controller, the company will finally unveil it during next week's Game Developers Conference.
Sony will be debuting the final product next week at a private event held off-site from the official Game Developers Conference. According to my sources, the official name of the PS3 motion controller will be revealed.
Siliconera reports that Sony has registered "PlayStation Arc" as a trademark in Japan, which makes it the likeliest candidate. Some employees of the company have even been caught referring to the controller by that name.
Whatever it's called, Sony has promised to release the controller this autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer