PS3 motion wand name next week
With rumours abounding about the possible name of Sony's PS3 motion controller, the company will finally unveil it during next week's Game Developers Conference.
Sony will be debuting the final product next week at a private event held off-site from the official Game Developers Conference. According to my sources, the official name of the PS3 motion controller will be revealed.
Siliconera reports that Sony has registered "PlayStation Arc" as a trademark in Japan, which makes it the likeliest candidate. Some employees of the company have even been caught referring to the controller by that name.
Whatever it's called, Sony has promised to release the controller this autumn.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal