Splinter Cell bundle promotes co-op
An Xbox 360 bundle featuring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction will be available alongside the game's release in April, highlighting the cooperative campaign by offering two controllers.
While the bundle isn't exactly surprising, the way it's presented is. Along with a special edition console and copy of the game - which is currently exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC - you'll net two controllers.
Other bundles have offered a pair of controllers, yet it makes good sense here given the cooperative campaign in Splinter Cell: Conviction. While not lengthy, the co-op mode is a franchise first.
The Splinter Cell: Conviction Xbox 360 bundle will retail for 399.99 USD starting in April.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2