Splinter Cell bundle promotes co-op
An Xbox 360 bundle featuring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction will be available alongside the game's release in April, highlighting the cooperative campaign by offering two controllers.
While the bundle isn't exactly surprising, the way it's presented is. Along with a special edition console and copy of the game - which is currently exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC - you'll net two controllers.
Other bundles have offered a pair of controllers, yet it makes good sense here given the cooperative campaign in Splinter Cell: Conviction. While not lengthy, the co-op mode is a franchise first.
The Splinter Cell: Conviction Xbox 360 bundle will retail for 399.99 USD starting in April.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes