Splinter Cell bundle promotes co-op
An Xbox 360 bundle featuring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction will be available alongside the game's release in April, highlighting the cooperative campaign by offering two controllers.
While the bundle isn't exactly surprising, the way it's presented is. Along with a special edition console and copy of the game - which is currently exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC - you'll net two controllers.
Other bundles have offered a pair of controllers, yet it makes good sense here given the cooperative campaign in Splinter Cell: Conviction. While not lengthy, the co-op mode is a franchise first.
The Splinter Cell: Conviction Xbox 360 bundle will retail for 399.99 USD starting in April.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free