Splinter Cell bundle promotes co-op
An Xbox 360 bundle featuring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction will be available alongside the game's release in April, highlighting the cooperative campaign by offering two controllers.
While the bundle isn't exactly surprising, the way it's presented is. Along with a special edition console and copy of the game - which is currently exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC - you'll net two controllers.
Other bundles have offered a pair of controllers, yet it makes good sense here given the cooperative campaign in Splinter Cell: Conviction. While not lengthy, the co-op mode is a franchise first.
The Splinter Cell: Conviction Xbox 360 bundle will retail for 399.99 USD starting in April.
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings