Splinter Cell bundle promotes co-op
An Xbox 360 bundle featuring Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction will be available alongside the game's release in April, highlighting the cooperative campaign by offering two controllers.
While the bundle isn't exactly surprising, the way it's presented is. Along with a special edition console and copy of the game - which is currently exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC - you'll net two controllers.
Other bundles have offered a pair of controllers, yet it makes good sense here given the cooperative campaign in Splinter Cell: Conviction. While not lengthy, the co-op mode is a franchise first.
The Splinter Cell: Conviction Xbox 360 bundle will retail for 399.99 USD starting in April.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network