Ideas swirling for Final Fantasy XV
Just days ahead of the release of Final Fantasy XIII and with many questions still waiting to be answered regarding online sequel Final Fantasy XIV, Square Enix is already looking forward to the 15th instalment in the massive franchise.
An interview with Final Fantasy XIII producer Yoshinori Kitase in the latest issue of Xbox World 360 lays out plans for the next single player game in the series.
"Weve got a few ideas for Final Fantasy XV lined up, but there is no singular aim for where we want the series to go. Final Fantasy can go in all directions, each one is very different from the last. The one thing we set out to do is to make sure we tell a story that hasnt been told before."
Just make sure to play through Final Fantasy XIII slowly because it'll surely be another 5-6 years before Final Fantasy XV sees the light of day.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense