Ideas swirling for Final Fantasy XV
Just days ahead of the release of Final Fantasy XIII and with many questions still waiting to be answered regarding online sequel Final Fantasy XIV, Square Enix is already looking forward to the 15th instalment in the massive franchise.
An interview with Final Fantasy XIII producer Yoshinori Kitase in the latest issue of Xbox World 360 lays out plans for the next single player game in the series.
"Weve got a few ideas for Final Fantasy XV lined up, but there is no singular aim for where we want the series to go. Final Fantasy can go in all directions, each one is very different from the last. The one thing we set out to do is to make sure we tell a story that hasnt been told before."
Just make sure to play through Final Fantasy XIII slowly because it'll surely be another 5-6 years before Final Fantasy XV sees the light of day.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree