First-person kills in God of War III
New cinematic camera angles in God of War III claim to provide a first-person perspective of what it's like for the enemies of bad ass anti-hero Kratos to take their life away.
The latest episode of GameTrailers TV has a look at the first-person death, which put you in the sandals of an enemy on the receiving end of Kratos's signature blades.
Lead combat designer Adam Puhl described an early sequence in which you experience a smackdown from Kratos, complete with your eyes being gouged out with a snap of the L3 and R3 buttons. "You finally get the chance to see what it's like to be killed by Kratos."
All the blood and guts of God of War III will be available March 16 in the US and March 19 in Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year