First-person kills in God of War III
New cinematic camera angles in God of War III claim to provide a first-person perspective of what it's like for the enemies of bad ass anti-hero Kratos to take their life away.
The latest episode of GameTrailers TV has a look at the first-person death, which put you in the sandals of an enemy on the receiving end of Kratos's signature blades.
Lead combat designer Adam Puhl described an early sequence in which you experience a smackdown from Kratos, complete with your eyes being gouged out with a snap of the L3 and R3 buttons. "You finally get the chance to see what it's like to be killed by Kratos."
All the blood and guts of God of War III will be available March 16 in the US and March 19 in Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive