First-person kills in God of War III
New cinematic camera angles in God of War III claim to provide a first-person perspective of what it's like for the enemies of bad ass anti-hero Kratos to take their life away.
The latest episode of GameTrailers TV has a look at the first-person death, which put you in the sandals of an enemy on the receiving end of Kratos's signature blades.
Lead combat designer Adam Puhl described an early sequence in which you experience a smackdown from Kratos, complete with your eyes being gouged out with a snap of the L3 and R3 buttons. "You finally get the chance to see what it's like to be killed by Kratos."
All the blood and guts of God of War III will be available March 16 in the US and March 19 in Europe.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch