First-person kills in God of War III
New cinematic camera angles in God of War III claim to provide a first-person perspective of what it's like for the enemies of bad ass anti-hero Kratos to take their life away.
The latest episode of GameTrailers TV has a look at the first-person death, which put you in the sandals of an enemy on the receiving end of Kratos's signature blades.
Lead combat designer Adam Puhl described an early sequence in which you experience a smackdown from Kratos, complete with your eyes being gouged out with a snap of the L3 and R3 buttons. "You finally get the chance to see what it's like to be killed by Kratos."
All the blood and guts of God of War III will be available March 16 in the US and March 19 in Europe.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light