First-person kills in God of War III
New cinematic camera angles in God of War III claim to provide a first-person perspective of what it's like for the enemies of bad ass anti-hero Kratos to take their life away.
The latest episode of GameTrailers TV has a look at the first-person death, which put you in the sandals of an enemy on the receiving end of Kratos's signature blades.
Lead combat designer Adam Puhl described an early sequence in which you experience a smackdown from Kratos, complete with your eyes being gouged out with a snap of the L3 and R3 buttons. "You finally get the chance to see what it's like to be killed by Kratos."
All the blood and guts of God of War III will be available March 16 in the US and March 19 in Europe.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey