First Guild Wars novel announced
NCSoft has announced the first novel based on the Guild Wars universe.
The Ghosts of Ascalon, written by Jeff Grubb and Matt Forbeck, is the first novel to be set in the world of Tyria, and follows a band of adventurers in their search for a relic that could bring peace to the land.
The book sets the scene for the beginning of Guild Wars 2 due out later this year.
The Ghosts of Ascalon is due out before the end of June.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like