First Guild Wars novel announced
NCSoft has announced the first novel based on the Guild Wars universe.
The Ghosts of Ascalon, written by Jeff Grubb and Matt Forbeck, is the first novel to be set in the world of Tyria, and follows a band of adventurers in their search for a relic that could bring peace to the land.
The book sets the scene for the beginning of Guild Wars 2 due out later this year.
The Ghosts of Ascalon is due out before the end of June.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer