First Guild Wars novel announced
NCSoft has announced the first novel based on the Guild Wars universe.
The Ghosts of Ascalon, written by Jeff Grubb and Matt Forbeck, is the first novel to be set in the world of Tyria, and follows a band of adventurers in their search for a relic that could bring peace to the land.
The book sets the scene for the beginning of Guild Wars 2 due out later this year.
The Ghosts of Ascalon is due out before the end of June.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release