First Guild Wars novel announced
NCSoft has announced the first novel based on the Guild Wars universe.
The Ghosts of Ascalon, written by Jeff Grubb and Matt Forbeck, is the first novel to be set in the world of Tyria, and follows a band of adventurers in their search for a relic that could bring peace to the land.
The book sets the scene for the beginning of Guild Wars 2 due out later this year.
The Ghosts of Ascalon is due out before the end of June.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date