First Guild Wars novel announced
NCSoft has announced the first novel based on the Guild Wars universe.
The Ghosts of Ascalon, written by Jeff Grubb and Matt Forbeck, is the first novel to be set in the world of Tyria, and follows a band of adventurers in their search for a relic that could bring peace to the land.
The book sets the scene for the beginning of Guild Wars 2 due out later this year.
The Ghosts of Ascalon is due out before the end of June.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year