Final Fantasy I and II hit the App Store
Square Enix has finally brought the biggest series of them all over to the iPhone.
As of now Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II are available on the App Store to download for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Both games feature control systems optimised for Apple's touchscreen interface and designed to allow players to experience Final Fantasy at the touch of a screen.
As well as being re-designed for the unique handhelds both games also feature new dungeons not in the original games allowing for additional play once the main storylines have been completed.
Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II will set you back 5.49 GBP each.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side