Final Fantasy I and II hit the App Store
Square Enix has finally brought the biggest series of them all over to the iPhone.
As of now Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II are available on the App Store to download for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Both games feature control systems optimised for Apple's touchscreen interface and designed to allow players to experience Final Fantasy at the touch of a screen.
As well as being re-designed for the unique handhelds both games also feature new dungeons not in the original games allowing for additional play once the main storylines have been completed.
Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II will set you back 5.49 GBP each.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer