Final Fantasy I and II hit the App Store
Square Enix has finally brought the biggest series of them all over to the iPhone.
As of now Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II are available on the App Store to download for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Both games feature control systems optimised for Apple's touchscreen interface and designed to allow players to experience Final Fantasy at the touch of a screen.
As well as being re-designed for the unique handhelds both games also feature new dungeons not in the original games allowing for additional play once the main storylines have been completed.
Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II will set you back 5.49 GBP each.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag