Final Fantasy I and II hit the App Store
Square Enix has finally brought the biggest series of them all over to the iPhone.
As of now Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II are available on the App Store to download for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Both games feature control systems optimised for Apple's touchscreen interface and designed to allow players to experience Final Fantasy at the touch of a screen.
As well as being re-designed for the unique handhelds both games also feature new dungeons not in the original games allowing for additional play once the main storylines have been completed.
Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II will set you back 5.49 GBP each.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release