Alpha Protocol dated at last
Sega have finally given a release date for Obsidian's latest RPG, Alpha Protocol.
The Obsidian team, formerly of Black Isle studios, bring their phenomenal RPG-building experience to a completely new subject matter, the world of espionage.
Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of Sega Europe, enthused: "Alpha Protocol offers a new take on the RPG genre giving players the chance to immerse themselves in the world of modern day espionage. Being the first ever RPG in this setting, Obsidian have written a truly immersive storyline with a cast of characters everyone will remember."
Alpha Protocol will hit stores for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan