Alpha Protocol dated at last
Sega have finally given a release date for Obsidian's latest RPG, Alpha Protocol.
The Obsidian team, formerly of Black Isle studios, bring their phenomenal RPG-building experience to a completely new subject matter, the world of espionage.
Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of Sega Europe, enthused: "Alpha Protocol offers a new take on the RPG genre giving players the chance to immerse themselves in the world of modern day espionage. Being the first ever RPG in this setting, Obsidian have written a truly immersive storyline with a cast of characters everyone will remember."
Alpha Protocol will hit stores for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter