Alpha Protocol dated at last
Sega have finally given a release date for Obsidian's latest RPG, Alpha Protocol.
The Obsidian team, formerly of Black Isle studios, bring their phenomenal RPG-building experience to a completely new subject matter, the world of espionage.
Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of Sega Europe, enthused: "Alpha Protocol offers a new take on the RPG genre giving players the chance to immerse themselves in the world of modern day espionage. Being the first ever RPG in this setting, Obsidian have written a truly immersive storyline with a cast of characters everyone will remember."
Alpha Protocol will hit stores for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released