Alpha Protocol dated at last
Sega have finally given a release date for Obsidian's latest RPG, Alpha Protocol.
The Obsidian team, formerly of Black Isle studios, bring their phenomenal RPG-building experience to a completely new subject matter, the world of espionage.
Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of Sega Europe, enthused: "Alpha Protocol offers a new take on the RPG genre giving players the chance to immerse themselves in the world of modern day espionage. Being the first ever RPG in this setting, Obsidian have written a truly immersive storyline with a cast of characters everyone will remember."
Alpha Protocol will hit stores for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 28th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch