GTA IV was most expensive game
A new report on Digital Battle reveals that Grand Theft Auto IV may be the most expensive game ever developed.
Apparently, Rockstar spent a whopping 100 million USD before the game was released in April 2008.
Gran Turismo 5 is the second most expensive game (so far) with 80 million USD having been lavished on the project to date - Shenmue third with 70 million USD.
Too Human and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots round out the top five - costing around 60 million USD each.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year