GTA IV was most expensive game
A new report on Digital Battle reveals that Grand Theft Auto IV may be the most expensive game ever developed.
Apparently, Rockstar spent a whopping 100 million USD before the game was released in April 2008.
Gran Turismo 5 is the second most expensive game (so far) with 80 million USD having been lavished on the project to date - Shenmue third with 70 million USD.
Too Human and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots round out the top five - costing around 60 million USD each.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015