GTA IV was most expensive game
A new report on Digital Battle reveals that Grand Theft Auto IV may be the most expensive game ever developed.
Apparently, Rockstar spent a whopping 100 million USD before the game was released in April 2008.
Gran Turismo 5 is the second most expensive game (so far) with 80 million USD having been lavished on the project to date - Shenmue third with 70 million USD.
Too Human and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots round out the top five - costing around 60 million USD each.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell