GTA IV was most expensive game
A new report on Digital Battle reveals that Grand Theft Auto IV may be the most expensive game ever developed.
Apparently, Rockstar spent a whopping 100 million USD before the game was released in April 2008.
Gran Turismo 5 is the second most expensive game (so far) with 80 million USD having been lavished on the project to date - Shenmue third with 70 million USD.
Too Human and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots round out the top five - costing around 60 million USD each.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online