GTA IV was most expensive game
A new report on Digital Battle reveals that Grand Theft Auto IV may be the most expensive game ever developed.
Apparently, Rockstar spent a whopping 100 million USD before the game was released in April 2008.
Gran Turismo 5 is the second most expensive game (so far) with 80 million USD having been lavished on the project to date - Shenmue third with 70 million USD.
Too Human and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots round out the top five - costing around 60 million USD each.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year