Take-Two open up shop in Tokyo
In the past, Take-Two have used third-party publishers to put out their titles in Japan.
Now they have decided to handle publishing and localisation of titles themselves.
To that end, Take-Two has opened an office in Tokyo to handle bringing their games to Japan from now on.
The first title they will be working on is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, taking over the GTA publishing torch from Capcom.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch