Take-Two open up shop in Tokyo
In the past, Take-Two have used third-party publishers to put out their titles in Japan.
Now they have decided to handle publishing and localisation of titles themselves.
To that end, Take-Two has opened an office in Tokyo to handle bringing their games to Japan from now on.
The first title they will be working on is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, taking over the GTA publishing torch from Capcom.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year