Take-Two open up shop in Tokyo
In the past, Take-Two have used third-party publishers to put out their titles in Japan.
Now they have decided to handle publishing and localisation of titles themselves.
To that end, Take-Two has opened an office in Tokyo to handle bringing their games to Japan from now on.
The first title they will be working on is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, taking over the GTA publishing torch from Capcom.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below