Take-Two open up shop in Tokyo
In the past, Take-Two have used third-party publishers to put out their titles in Japan.
Now they have decided to handle publishing and localisation of titles themselves.
To that end, Take-Two has opened an office in Tokyo to handle bringing their games to Japan from now on.
The first title they will be working on is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, taking over the GTA publishing torch from Capcom.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer