Take-Two open up shop in Tokyo
In the past, Take-Two have used third-party publishers to put out their titles in Japan.
Now they have decided to handle publishing and localisation of titles themselves.
To that end, Take-Two has opened an office in Tokyo to handle bringing their games to Japan from now on.
The first title they will be working on is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, taking over the GTA publishing torch from Capcom.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3