Dishwasher sequel announced
Ska Studios made pretty big splash on Xbox Live Arcade with The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, so now they have decided to bring him back.
The stylishly uber-violent platform-action game makes a gory return in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.
Vampire Smile brings back The Dishwasher to tackle vampires with some new weapons at his disposal including giant scissors, a huge syringe called the Painkiller and Violence Hammer - a girder with barbed wire and other assorted goodies wrapped around one end.
As well as single-player and co-op campaigns Vampire Smile includes another 50 challenge levels and an endless challenge mode. The game will be ready when it's ready, but Ska Studios will be demoing it at the inaugural PAX East in Boston from 26th to 28th of March.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch