Dishwasher sequel announced
Ska Studios made pretty big splash on Xbox Live Arcade with The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, so now they have decided to bring him back.
The stylishly uber-violent platform-action game makes a gory return in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.
Vampire Smile brings back The Dishwasher to tackle vampires with some new weapons at his disposal including giant scissors, a huge syringe called the Painkiller and Violence Hammer - a girder with barbed wire and other assorted goodies wrapped around one end.
As well as single-player and co-op campaigns Vampire Smile includes another 50 challenge levels and an endless challenge mode. The game will be ready when it's ready, but Ska Studios will be demoing it at the inaugural PAX East in Boston from 26th to 28th of March.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users