Dishwasher sequel announced
Ska Studios made pretty big splash on Xbox Live Arcade with The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, so now they have decided to bring him back.
The stylishly uber-violent platform-action game makes a gory return in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.
Vampire Smile brings back The Dishwasher to tackle vampires with some new weapons at his disposal including giant scissors, a huge syringe called the Painkiller and Violence Hammer - a girder with barbed wire and other assorted goodies wrapped around one end.
As well as single-player and co-op campaigns Vampire Smile includes another 50 challenge levels and an endless challenge mode. The game will be ready when it's ready, but Ska Studios will be demoing it at the inaugural PAX East in Boston from 26th to 28th of March.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year