Dishwasher sequel announced
Ska Studios made pretty big splash on Xbox Live Arcade with The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, so now they have decided to bring him back.
The stylishly uber-violent platform-action game makes a gory return in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.
Vampire Smile brings back The Dishwasher to tackle vampires with some new weapons at his disposal including giant scissors, a huge syringe called the Painkiller and Violence Hammer - a girder with barbed wire and other assorted goodies wrapped around one end.
As well as single-player and co-op campaigns Vampire Smile includes another 50 challenge levels and an endless challenge mode. The game will be ready when it's ready, but Ska Studios will be demoing it at the inaugural PAX East in Boston from 26th to 28th of March.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer