Dishwasher sequel announced
Ska Studios made pretty big splash on Xbox Live Arcade with The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, so now they have decided to bring him back.
The stylishly uber-violent platform-action game makes a gory return in The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.
Vampire Smile brings back The Dishwasher to tackle vampires with some new weapons at his disposal including giant scissors, a huge syringe called the Painkiller and Violence Hammer - a girder with barbed wire and other assorted goodies wrapped around one end.
As well as single-player and co-op campaigns Vampire Smile includes another 50 challenge levels and an endless challenge mode. The game will be ready when it's ready, but Ska Studios will be demoing it at the inaugural PAX East in Boston from 26th to 28th of March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3