Dragon Quest IX dated for North America
A release window has been announced for Dragon Quest IX in North America and about time too, given that the game has been out in Japan since last July.
While an exact date was not given, a new release did say that the game would be coming in the summer.
The twist in the story is that the game will not be published by Square Enix in North America. Nintendo will be publishing the game instead.
The release of Dragon Quest IX comes 24 years after the first Dragon Quest title appeared way back on the NES.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes