Dragon Quest IX dated for North America
A release window has been announced for Dragon Quest IX in North America and about time too, given that the game has been out in Japan since last July.
While an exact date was not given, a new release did say that the game would be coming in the summer.
The twist in the story is that the game will not be published by Square Enix in North America. Nintendo will be publishing the game instead.
The release of Dragon Quest IX comes 24 years after the first Dragon Quest title appeared way back on the NES.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015