Dragon Quest IX dated for North America
A release window has been announced for Dragon Quest IX in North America and about time too, given that the game has been out in Japan since last July.
While an exact date was not given, a new release did say that the game would be coming in the summer.
The twist in the story is that the game will not be published by Square Enix in North America. Nintendo will be publishing the game instead.
The release of Dragon Quest IX comes 24 years after the first Dragon Quest title appeared way back on the NES.
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II