Dragon Quest IX dated for North America
A release window has been announced for Dragon Quest IX in North America and about time too, given that the game has been out in Japan since last July.
While an exact date was not given, a new release did say that the game would be coming in the summer.
The twist in the story is that the game will not be published by Square Enix in North America. Nintendo will be publishing the game instead.
The release of Dragon Quest IX comes 24 years after the first Dragon Quest title appeared way back on the NES.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year