Dragon Quest IX dated for North America
A release window has been announced for Dragon Quest IX in North America and about time too, given that the game has been out in Japan since last July.
While an exact date was not given, a new release did say that the game would be coming in the summer.
The twist in the story is that the game will not be published by Square Enix in North America. Nintendo will be publishing the game instead.
The release of Dragon Quest IX comes 24 years after the first Dragon Quest title appeared way back on the NES.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO