No fees for Monster Hunter Tri
Capcom ditches monthly subscription fees for the US release of Monster Hunter Tri, making it likely that the UK release of the multiplayer role-playing game will also be made available without fees.
Of course, you still have to pay for a copy of the game, which is slated for release on April 20. A 59.99 USD price tag nets a copy of the game and Black Classic Controller Pro. Nintendo, which is publishing the game in both the US and Europe, is also offering standalone copies.
Free online play supports voice chat, though accessing the feature requires purchasing the Wii Speak microphone accessory. Copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk include the device or you can pick it up separately.
Monster Hunter Tri will be available on April 20.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes