No fees for Monster Hunter Tri
Capcom ditches monthly subscription fees for the US release of Monster Hunter Tri, making it likely that the UK release of the multiplayer role-playing game will also be made available without fees.
Of course, you still have to pay for a copy of the game, which is slated for release on April 20. A 59.99 USD price tag nets a copy of the game and Black Classic Controller Pro. Nintendo, which is publishing the game in both the US and Europe, is also offering standalone copies.
Free online play supports voice chat, though accessing the feature requires purchasing the Wii Speak microphone accessory. Copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk include the device or you can pick it up separately.
Monster Hunter Tri will be available on April 20.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon