No fees for Monster Hunter Tri
Capcom ditches monthly subscription fees for the US release of Monster Hunter Tri, making it likely that the UK release of the multiplayer role-playing game will also be made available without fees.
Of course, you still have to pay for a copy of the game, which is slated for release on April 20. A 59.99 USD price tag nets a copy of the game and Black Classic Controller Pro. Nintendo, which is publishing the game in both the US and Europe, is also offering standalone copies.
Free online play supports voice chat, though accessing the feature requires purchasing the Wii Speak microphone accessory. Copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk include the device or you can pick it up separately.
Monster Hunter Tri will be available on April 20.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3