No fees for Monster Hunter Tri
Capcom ditches monthly subscription fees for the US release of Monster Hunter Tri, making it likely that the UK release of the multiplayer role-playing game will also be made available without fees.
Of course, you still have to pay for a copy of the game, which is slated for release on April 20. A 59.99 USD price tag nets a copy of the game and Black Classic Controller Pro. Nintendo, which is publishing the game in both the US and Europe, is also offering standalone copies.
Free online play supports voice chat, though accessing the feature requires purchasing the Wii Speak microphone accessory. Copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk include the device or you can pick it up separately.
Monster Hunter Tri will be available on April 20.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too