No fees for Monster Hunter Tri
Capcom ditches monthly subscription fees for the US release of Monster Hunter Tri, making it likely that the UK release of the multiplayer role-playing game will also be made available without fees.
Of course, you still have to pay for a copy of the game, which is slated for release on April 20. A 59.99 USD price tag nets a copy of the game and Black Classic Controller Pro. Nintendo, which is publishing the game in both the US and Europe, is also offering standalone copies.
Free online play supports voice chat, though accessing the feature requires purchasing the Wii Speak microphone accessory. Copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk include the device or you can pick it up separately.
Monster Hunter Tri will be available on April 20.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week