18Gb install for Final Fantasy XIII
A staggering 18.3 Gb hard drive installation can be selected when playing the Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII, potentially creating issues for anyone with a small hard drive or one reaching full capacity.
According to reporting by Ve3tro which is in the process of reviewing the game ahead of its release on March 9, the Xbox 360 version provides an option for installing the game to your hard drive to improve performance and loading times
Upon choosing this optional installation, each of three discs write approximately 6 GB of data to the hard drive. That fills more than 18 GB of space, which is more space than what is made available on a 20 GB Xbox 360 hard drive.
Fortunately, the install is optional, so if you don't have the space, you don't have to use the feature.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year