New Worms game confirmed
Team 17's Martyn Brown yesterday made a few revelations through the developer's official forums, confirming that a new Worms game is already underway at the veteran studio - and that it will not be a real-time strategy title.
Brown went on to reveal that this new game, whatever it might be, will be released before the year is out - suggesting that it may have been in development already for sometime. The last outing in the series, Worms 3D, was released before last Christmas through Sega, though failed to catch the world alight like previous versions of this classic.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game