New Worms game confirmed
Team 17's Martyn Brown yesterday made a few revelations through the developer's official forums, confirming that a new Worms game is already underway at the veteran studio - and that it will not be a real-time strategy title.
Brown went on to reveal that this new game, whatever it might be, will be released before the year is out - suggesting that it may have been in development already for sometime. The last outing in the series, Worms 3D, was released before last Christmas through Sega, though failed to catch the world alight like previous versions of this classic.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer