No install for God of War III needed
Bucking a rather annoying trend requiring installation of game data to your PS3 hard drive, God of War III won't require any install--just pop the Blu-ray disc in and play.
Sony tech guru Christer Ericson posted to Twitter a note clarifying that no data installation is necessary to play the game. Instead, a paltry 5 MB is required for saving your games.
"God of War 3 does NOT do a HD install. The 5MB listed on box back is for save game only."
That's great news because it means no waiting to play when God of War III comes out March 16 in the US and March 19 in Europe.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer