Super Meat Boy heading to Xbox Live Arcade
The curious WiiWare game by Edmund McMillen, Super Meat Boy, is to be released on the Xbox Live Arcade as well.
Super Meat Boy will be available on Xbox 360 later this year according to McMillen's Facebook page.
Super Meat Boy is a quirky title inspired by a whole host of classic 2D videogames from the Super Mario Bros era.
The game is a 2D platform game following the adventures of Meat Boy who is, wait for it... a cube of meat.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan