Super Meat Boy heading to Xbox Live Arcade
The curious WiiWare game by Edmund McMillen, Super Meat Boy, is to be released on the Xbox Live Arcade as well.
Super Meat Boy will be available on Xbox 360 later this year according to McMillen's Facebook page.
Super Meat Boy is a quirky title inspired by a whole host of classic 2D videogames from the Super Mario Bros era.
The game is a 2D platform game following the adventures of Meat Boy who is, wait for it... a cube of meat.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One