Super Meat Boy heading to Xbox Live Arcade
The curious WiiWare game by Edmund McMillen, Super Meat Boy, is to be released on the Xbox Live Arcade as well.
Super Meat Boy will be available on Xbox 360 later this year according to McMillen's Facebook page.
Super Meat Boy is a quirky title inspired by a whole host of classic 2D videogames from the Super Mario Bros era.
The game is a 2D platform game following the adventures of Meat Boy who is, wait for it... a cube of meat.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer