Super Meat Boy heading to Xbox Live Arcade
The curious WiiWare game by Edmund McMillen, Super Meat Boy, is to be released on the Xbox Live Arcade as well.
Super Meat Boy will be available on Xbox 360 later this year according to McMillen's Facebook page.
Super Meat Boy is a quirky title inspired by a whole host of classic 2D videogames from the Super Mario Bros era.
The game is a 2D platform game following the adventures of Meat Boy who is, wait for it... a cube of meat.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year