Super Meat Boy heading to Xbox Live Arcade
The curious WiiWare game by Edmund McMillen, Super Meat Boy, is to be released on the Xbox Live Arcade as well.
Super Meat Boy will be available on Xbox 360 later this year according to McMillen's Facebook page.
Super Meat Boy is a quirky title inspired by a whole host of classic 2D videogames from the Super Mario Bros era.
The game is a 2D platform game following the adventures of Meat Boy who is, wait for it... a cube of meat.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back