Introversion reveal more on Subversion
Introversion has finally released some details of their next project, an action-strategy game called Subversion.
Details were posted on Introversion's forum and finally give an insight into what Subversion will be like.
You take command of a crack team through a hostile, modern, high security building with a variety of espionage objectives in mind.
The game is inspired by movies like Oceans 11, Mission Impossible and Sneakers and will invite players to engage is missions in the same manner as agent Ethan Hunt and the boys.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter