Introversion reveal more on Subversion
Introversion has finally released some details of their next project, an action-strategy game called Subversion.
Details were posted on Introversion's forum and finally give an insight into what Subversion will be like.
You take command of a crack team through a hostile, modern, high security building with a variety of espionage objectives in mind.
The game is inspired by movies like Oceans 11, Mission Impossible and Sneakers and will invite players to engage is missions in the same manner as agent Ethan Hunt and the boys.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer