Introversion reveal more on Subversion
Introversion has finally released some details of their next project, an action-strategy game called Subversion.
Details were posted on Introversion's forum and finally give an insight into what Subversion will be like.
You take command of a crack team through a hostile, modern, high security building with a variety of espionage objectives in mind.
The game is inspired by movies like Oceans 11, Mission Impossible and Sneakers and will invite players to engage is missions in the same manner as agent Ethan Hunt and the boys.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes