Introversion reveal more on Subversion
Introversion has finally released some details of their next project, an action-strategy game called Subversion.
Details were posted on Introversion's forum and finally give an insight into what Subversion will be like.
You take command of a crack team through a hostile, modern, high security building with a variety of espionage objectives in mind.
The game is inspired by movies like Oceans 11, Mission Impossible and Sneakers and will invite players to engage is missions in the same manner as agent Ethan Hunt and the boys.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though