Introversion reveal more on Subversion
Introversion has finally released some details of their next project, an action-strategy game called Subversion.
Details were posted on Introversion's forum and finally give an insight into what Subversion will be like.
You take command of a crack team through a hostile, modern, high security building with a variety of espionage objectives in mind.
The game is inspired by movies like Oceans 11, Mission Impossible and Sneakers and will invite players to engage is missions in the same manner as agent Ethan Hunt and the boys.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year