Casting ad points to CoD Vietnam
A casting call has shed some light on the setting of this year's instalment in the Call of Duty series.
The advert, discovered by VG247, gives details of four characters from Treyarch's latest effort.
The main character to be voiced is a veteran special ops soldier by the name of Frank Barnes. Barnes is a gravely authoritative and fiercely patriotic WWII vet.
The supporting cast of soldiers are young military prodigy, Joseph Lewis, military tactician and man-mountain, Jason Hudson and Kristina Ivanova, Russian defector, un-trusted CIA operative and martial arts expert.
All the characters operate under the guidance of the Studies and Observation Group (SOG) based in Vietnam.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan