Casting ad points to CoD Vietnam
A casting call has shed some light on the setting of this year's instalment in the Call of Duty series.
The advert, discovered by VG247, gives details of four characters from Treyarch's latest effort.
The main character to be voiced is a veteran special ops soldier by the name of Frank Barnes. Barnes is a gravely authoritative and fiercely patriotic WWII vet.
The supporting cast of soldiers are young military prodigy, Joseph Lewis, military tactician and man-mountain, Jason Hudson and Kristina Ivanova, Russian defector, un-trusted CIA operative and martial arts expert.
All the characters operate under the guidance of the Studies and Observation Group (SOG) based in Vietnam.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year