Casting ad points to CoD Vietnam
A casting call has shed some light on the setting of this year's instalment in the Call of Duty series.
The advert, discovered by VG247, gives details of four characters from Treyarch's latest effort.
The main character to be voiced is a veteran special ops soldier by the name of Frank Barnes. Barnes is a gravely authoritative and fiercely patriotic WWII vet.
The supporting cast of soldiers are young military prodigy, Joseph Lewis, military tactician and man-mountain, Jason Hudson and Kristina Ivanova, Russian defector, un-trusted CIA operative and martial arts expert.
All the characters operate under the guidance of the Studies and Observation Group (SOG) based in Vietnam.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year