Casting ad points to CoD Vietnam
A casting call has shed some light on the setting of this year's instalment in the Call of Duty series.
The advert, discovered by VG247, gives details of four characters from Treyarch's latest effort.
The main character to be voiced is a veteran special ops soldier by the name of Frank Barnes. Barnes is a gravely authoritative and fiercely patriotic WWII vet.
The supporting cast of soldiers are young military prodigy, Joseph Lewis, military tactician and man-mountain, Jason Hudson and Kristina Ivanova, Russian defector, un-trusted CIA operative and martial arts expert.
All the characters operate under the guidance of the Studies and Observation Group (SOG) based in Vietnam.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release