Final Fantasy on iPhone Thursday
Classic role-playing game Final Fantasy and its follow-up Final Fantasy II are coming to iPhone and iPod touch this Thursday, marking the series's debut on Apple's platform.
PocketGamer broke the news of the releases, which are based on versions released way back in 2007 for PSP. The enhanced graphics and extra content from those iterations will be available on iPhone, along with new touch controls.
No price has been announced, but considering the game will be available in three days, Square Enix has already set a price and is just playing coy. Expect 4.99 USD with each game being sold separately.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015