Final Fantasy on iPhone Thursday
Classic role-playing game Final Fantasy and its follow-up Final Fantasy II are coming to iPhone and iPod touch this Thursday, marking the series's debut on Apple's platform.
PocketGamer broke the news of the releases, which are based on versions released way back in 2007 for PSP. The enhanced graphics and extra content from those iterations will be available on iPhone, along with new touch controls.
No price has been announced, but considering the game will be available in three days, Square Enix has already set a price and is just playing coy. Expect 4.99 USD with each game being sold separately.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto