Final Fantasy on iPhone Thursday
Classic role-playing game Final Fantasy and its follow-up Final Fantasy II are coming to iPhone and iPod touch this Thursday, marking the series's debut on Apple's platform.
PocketGamer broke the news of the releases, which are based on versions released way back in 2007 for PSP. The enhanced graphics and extra content from those iterations will be available on iPhone, along with new touch controls.
No price has been announced, but considering the game will be available in three days, Square Enix has already set a price and is just playing coy. Expect 4.99 USD with each game being sold separately.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free