Final Fantasy on iPhone Thursday
Classic role-playing game Final Fantasy and its follow-up Final Fantasy II are coming to iPhone and iPod touch this Thursday, marking the series's debut on Apple's platform.
PocketGamer broke the news of the releases, which are based on versions released way back in 2007 for PSP. The enhanced graphics and extra content from those iterations will be available on iPhone, along with new touch controls.
No price has been announced, but considering the game will be available in three days, Square Enix has already set a price and is just playing coy. Expect 4.99 USD with each game being sold separately.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny