Final Fantasy on iPhone Thursday
Classic role-playing game Final Fantasy and its follow-up Final Fantasy II are coming to iPhone and iPod touch this Thursday, marking the series's debut on Apple's platform.
PocketGamer broke the news of the releases, which are based on versions released way back in 2007 for PSP. The enhanced graphics and extra content from those iterations will be available on iPhone, along with new touch controls.
No price has been announced, but considering the game will be available in three days, Square Enix has already set a price and is just playing coy. Expect 4.99 USD with each game being sold separately.
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam